Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to remove the door panels? I am installing my sound deadening material this weekend and wanted to do the doors also.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
There is a push in plastic clip located at the front of the door, in the jam actually, you need to remove that

The plasic insert that has the window buttons and door lock buttons pops out. You need to remove the two screws that holds the buttons in place. The plastic piece around the door handle also just pops out.

You will see two screws that you have to take out, when you remove the plastic insert. Remove those, and the door panel lifts off. It has plastic hooks that slip into the frame of the door.

I can't recall right off how you remove the MACH 460 speaker, you may not need to. It has been a while since I have pulled the door panel on a SN95

Hope this helps

·
Registered
51 Posts
The Mach tweeter grille does need to come off and this is how it works! You have to pry te fabric covered grille off, being careful not to crack it! Then there are 2-3 screws holding the tweeter pod to the mirror panel. There you have it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts