Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,

I posted a thread or two on SVTPEROFRMANCE and no luck.

To make the very long story short, after installing my TB AND PLENUM it will not turn over. It will just crank.

I didnt set the TPS or the Stop screw the first time so that is why it acted violently the first time starting it. Then the TPS was set and the stop screw. Now it wont start period. I checked the chip, wasnt the chip. Everything is plugged in ( MAF, TPS, etc.) I dont know what it could be and i really dont wanna demod my frickin car to take it to the dealer in the spring.

What are the symtoms of fouled plugs or injectors?

The car is getting fuel considering i almost passed out from the smell of the C02 the other day (no cats). Well, i guess worse comes to worse everything is gonna have to come off.

Anything would be appreciated. Thanks

Black0three:shocked

·
Registered
121 Posts
If you turn the key to the run position(not start). does the theft light flash quickly? Might be a pats concern.

Marlon

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
I don't want to be negative but a lot of people have suggested just about everything it could be, you probably need to just take off the pulley/chip and just let the dealer look at it. Good luck

G

·
sonicblue03 said:
If you turn the key to the run position(not start). does the theft light flash quickly? Might be a pats concern.

Marlon
this question was asked before (other site) and you didn't reply,...also did you try your other key yet?

have you tried a spark tester (cheap tool) to see if spark is even present at the plugs?

btw, CO2 is Carbon Dioxide....what you're referring to is CO Carbon Monoxide

if I could, I'd come over to help you diagnose it but I haven't even found the time to install all the mods piling up in my garage! ...besides I don't even have a scan tool anymore....have you used one yet to see of there are any codes stored?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
guys,

thanks for the help,

i checked both keys, no flashing light. i father called the dealer and even went to the one we bought her from...he talked to the chief mechanic and he said the keys have nothing to do with it at this point. he said just bring it in. so the flat bed will be here in the spring. im as tired of this as u guys are hearing it. even if i have to dish out some bucks to get it fixed, oh well. its better than having this to worry about and the constant headache. i appreciate everything.

sorry for all the bs. i shoudl have just considered the dealer last week.

G

·
I don't blame you a bit for wanting to resolve this without the dealers help..... I hope everything turns out well for you

·
Registered
92 Posts
Sorry, not meaning to insult but, are all the censors plugged back in (i.e. MAF, etc.)?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i checked everything! its nothing of the above. it will be returning to stock this wekeend and going to the dealer in the spring. then she will be back to modifications ( the right way)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts