Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Yes...it can be done
3,140 Posts
Looks like James wants to take a bite out of that stub...

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
you need some hotsauce with that shaft there.....would taste better

·
Registered
7 Posts
cv half shaft

Thanks for the pictures. The part that you are looking at is an oem ford part. The first cvunlimited half shaft kit were using the oem outer joint with upgraded internal parts. The only thing that has broken on these kit are the oem housing. The reason the outer joint was supplied is because most people could not take the joint appart and install the chrome moly race and cage. The kits being sold today include all the boots, clamps, 300m chrome moly center bar, and 4340 chrome moly outer joint . If anyone would like more information please feel free to call me george stuckey at cvunlimited 1-800-868-0057. We would be glad to answer any questions. We stand behind anything we sell with a warranty and stand behind amazon racing

·
Registered
438 Posts
What the **** do u want Rick to say?? You trying to start trouble?? Rick and Linn will stand behind everything they sell!!!! You have a problem???? Gettin tired of this beatin on vendor shit!!!!

BTW...my name is BEN DORN!!! MY ADDRESS IS 2009 Augusta Drive, Lima, Ohio ///

My phone # is 419-229-9790

I just want to make sure that no one thinks I am hinding behnd an internet name!!!

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Vendor vs. Vendor is getting OLD!!!!! I am locking this if it needs to be addressed more then take it to PM or phone... Let use know how it turns out but until then LET IT REST!

Chris

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.