Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
Yea, I think the cig drag at the end was very odd. It showed a lack of political savy. It really doesn't bother me any. It just shows a weakness giving opponents political fodder.

I still like HC! FWIW

He is the only GOP candidate that I feel good about right now. May change...... may not.

· Registered
64 Posts
RP deffinately has some solid points. To be honest, a few RP supporters I know are just fanatical about him! You can't even offer up any legit criticism without starting a tirade. I went to a HC meet & greet last month in Orlando. I walked through a pack of RP supporters in the hotel lobby. They seriously seemed like they were looking to start a fight. ....Whatever.

In any case, I would be happy to vote for RP over BO. It would be refreshing to hear the typical RP supporter offer up the same support for HC (or any other GOP).

JMHO. : )

· Registered
686 Posts
^ good luck with that. seems to be a rift in the GOP between RP supporter and HC supporters although theyre on the same damn team, technically. It should be interesting to see who comes out as the GOP presidential candidate next year. I have to say, I'm a BO advocate but I LOVE some of both RP and HC's plans for this nation.

· Registered
1,331 Posts
Let me get this straight? You want a former head of the KC Fed to be president.
The private bank that has had the goal to devalue the dollar and control all banking in the US since 1913. Let me guess, you think the 9 9 9 tax proposal will replace the current system. WRONG. You need to reread the real plan. It is a national sales tax, value added tax, and income tax. Oh and by the way the taxes you pay now will still be there as a social security tax. Yes I call it a tax as Congress uses the money for what ever they want not your retirement.

First lets look at the national sales tax.
Now you will be given a ID and have to record this every time you use cash, credit, or other. Now of course when you have a garage sale or sell your buddy some wheels you are "ripping the system off". So now you have to be tracked and can't be trusted with cash. Think of all the parts we all buy online. Now they will all be subject to new taxes that you are now paying now.

Now lets look at the VAT. You want to take a nation that is producing very little of its own durable goods and is shipping nearly all of its industry and jobs overseas. Then "help" it by taxing everything that is touched within its borders not only once, but every time that product is touched. In other words when you buy lets say a set of fuel rails. First off the raw product was smelted- TAX. Then it was formed or cut or generally handled- TAX. Then it was cut by a machine- TAX. Then sent to be anodized- TAX. Now how do you figure that is going to help with the cost of goods as all that has to be passed on to you? That product alone now has 4 new taxes put on it that isn't there now.

Last is the income tax.
Every one grew up with income taxes. They are used to them. Well before 1913 this country had 0 income taxes. We built all of Washington as well as the rest of the infistructure needed for the country to function. Even in 1913 the tax was 1% on only the most wealthy. This is how it was sold. Sound familiar? Guess what during WWII the tax was expanded to all of us at the same 1%. Then after the was it was kept with little fan fair. Now look where that simple little tax on just "the rich" ended up.

Don't be a sucker again! The banks control everything!

Oh. Except Ron Paul.

· Registered
686 Posts
Very well said James!

· Premium Member
2,632 Posts
Wow that video is just pure win, I was expecting a charlie sheen cameo at the end where he says " I support Herman Cain." They should instead use that as a stop smoking ad. The bad Music reminds me of a SNL parody.

· Registered
209 Posts
Everyone is talking about this AD......that is all it was intended to do, so he could sell more books! You mean to tell me someone as intelligent as this guy is going to put out an AD that is that idiotic.

This whole system needs a reset.

· Registered
64 Posts
Well, it may be a mute point now. I am more disalusioned by HC's poor responce to these pathetic charges than the actual charges. Now that I think about it, what exactly were the allegations? Really?

HC, should have just said: "Really?...... That's all you got?..... Can we get back to something relavent!"

I seem to remember a popular guy from Arkensas saying: "I just want to get back to doin the work of the people" ;)

BTW: a VAT is not the same thing as a retail sales tax. You really should read the Fairtax proposal. The 9-9-9 plan would make a lot more sense.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.