Box Of 20 Tiles

Sod Green
Our Price: $52.00
Box Of 20 Tiles

]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nice looking floor, is it hard to clean? Do you have to remove it periodically to clean the floor underneath? Is it hard to roll a floor jack around on?
Sure looks nice though.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
That looks great..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks to Sean for pointing us out and for also letting me drive his '03....prior to the latest mods that is.

I'll try to answer a few of the questions but start this all off by saying that the reason we sell this flooring is because I was tired of working on my Harley on concrete floors. I will NEVER, EVER work on any vehicle on concrete again. I don't fit too well in the '03 Cobras, but have owned a '91 and '92 Stang and the '92 was a show winning supercharged car, so I understand the addiction.

Price is normally $52 for a box of 20 tiles. Tiles are 12"x12". For members of this forum, the price drops to $48 a box. Just make sure you tell us who you are.

Edges are $.95 a linear foot and corners are $.65.

Cleaning is very easy, in a garage hose it off and let it dry (that's one of the reasons for the perforations) or do what we do and take a damp mop and mop it off. It is designed to allow water (if there is enough) to run through and then dry up from evaporation. We have some in our shop by a washing machine and it dries up overnight. You can remove it and sweep under it, but personally, I would limit this to maybe once every year or so.

We have tested oil, gas, bleach, hair dye, fork oil, hydraulic fluid and a whole slew of chemicals on this stuff to try to get it to stain. hasn't happened yet. The closest we got was with a couple of tar foot prints on the white tiles. They left a yellow haze with our usual cleaning methods. We upped the ante to using a solvent, and the haze was gone.

As for a jack, the manufacturer runs forklifts over it, so shouldn't be a problem. If you get small rocks and sand on the wheels of the jack though and then drag the jack around, it may scratch the tile. However, the color is through the whole tile, so you won't have a black tile with white scratches for instance.

Any other questions, I'd be happy to answer. I'd love to see some Tuff Floors t-shirts showing up at events, so maybe we can get some shirts out to those that decide to place an order. We want to spread the word as much as possible because we really believe we have a very useful product here. Let us know about any car shows or events where you would like to see us. We will put a link to the event on our website as long as the organizors are OK with it for a bit of extra advertising.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts