Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This site looks like a pretty good one for us modulars guys. Figured I would stop by and introduce myself. And any site with Jeff as one of the moderators is gonna be trouble :cool:

Dave

·
Registered
204 Posts
Welcome both of you!!! now get to work...we need the toilets cleaned and the walls scrubbed...the dumpster needs to be dumped......:D BTW...jus so you know..Jeff is everyones bitch around here so you two are already up the totem pole of seniority

·
Registered
207 Posts
ModMan said:
Welcome both of you!!! now get to work...we need the toilets cleaned and the walls scrubbed...the dumpster needs to be dumped......:D BTW...jus so you know..Jeff is everyones bitch around here so you two are already up the totem pole of seniority
Welcome Dave, glad to see you here :D

As for you Brett, get your 100lbs scrawny ass back inside hondagrl's cornhole and don't come out till its clean!!!!!!!! Bwaaaaaaaaa

:shootbird

Jeff

·
Registered
204 Posts
The only cornhole I am in is yours Jeff!! and you like it! now bend over BIATCH!!! :shootbird

·
Registered
53 Posts
ViperRed 96 GT, How much boost do you make with that 3.15 pulley on a JT trim. This is the blower that I will be using in a week or two. Thanks for the info. Jeff B. (1BAD98)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jeff.....at 7000 rpm the blower makes about 15psi. When I spin the motor all the way to 8000 it produces 20psi. Keep in mind that I still have stock unported heads and stock cams.

Good luck with your project your gonna love your JT

Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts