572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BIG THANKS FOR THE VIDEO
great job was cool to see and hear my ride and all the others
thanks
SEAN

G

·
You're welcome Sean!!! Man...I am glad you got it that fast...I felt bad not getting the tapes out sooner...the snow played a part in that.

Your car sounds awesome on there!!!

Harry Mager
www.HotRodHarrys.com

8.00 bucks for the VHS tape including shipping

[email protected] is my paypal account email name. Just go to www.PayPal.com and go to your account and then hit send money. Send as non auction payment.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Off subject

Harry, I just checked out your web page, very nice and good detail, props. I got to know do the 315 drag radials fit on the stock rims and do they rub... And how do they ride compaired to the stock tires. Thanks Brad:)

G

·
Re: Off subject

hi Brad...no they do not rub at all...they fit on the stock rim nice too. I did not notice any difference in ride at all either. The Nitto's run smaller in size than the BFG's, so the 315 really doesnt look too big for the 17x9 rims. The rims measured 9.5 when I had them off...not sure if that really is the size and Ford just says 9. A 10 wide rim would be perfect for the Nittos. But not needed to run them.

Harry Mager
www.HotRodHarrys.coim

brad65 said:
Harry, I just checked out your web page, very nice and good detail, props. I got to know do the 315 drag radials fit on the stock rims and do they rub... And how do they ride compaired to the stock tires. Thanks Brad:)

G

·
Eric Brooks said:
Hey Harry, got my tape in today as well, nice footage!

I'll start converting it to MPEG tommorrow
Thats great that it got there.....man...Priority Mail sure is getting fast. Very cool that you are converting some of the tape. There sure are some cool videos of members cars.

There is one area on the tape when Pete is holding the camera...you will notice a lower movie angle :) Anyway...I am the guy he gets on tape with the Longer brown hair,Gotee,flannel shirt and leather coat. Its the area on the tape where Hammer(Rich) flips Pete the bird :)

JDM is on the tape too...he is the one talking the talk with alot of the guys. I guess you probably know what he looks like. And we all know Rick and Linn from Amazon Racing. Hopfully alot of the guys will be able to claim there cars and themselves as they see the tape.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Banned
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HEY ERIC
its sean:D im the second ride on the tape and my buddy josh
had the viper

YOUR THE KING HARRY :king

SEAN

G

·
Hey Sean.....tell Josh his car rocks! I just love the way those cars look..just plain wicked...just ashame they arent as fast as our snakes ;)

Harry(the King of his own Castle...wife isnt home)Harry :D
www.HotRodHarrys.com

G

·
Eric Brooks said:
If anyone can give me a list of who is who, it would really help.

Like Car #1 belongs to __________
Car #2 _________ etc....
Alittle late for me to help tonight..but I will go over the tape again tomorrow and see who I can name...I know the first car was a Yellow 03 convertible I think...then next was Sean's car..then I think Kevin(KOM) in his Sonic Blue 03 Cobra was next...his was the one that was all stock...even airfilter(380 rwh),Harvey Jones' 03, JDM's car of course.....Petes you know....Finicky is there somewhere...Marlons 03(another sonic I think),Bill2k is the silver 03 with the stainless Cobra letters on the back... and so on...

I will take a look tomorrow buddy,
Harry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts