Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next time you Dyno that monster, get Harry to take a video. I need to hear that Eaton making 22 pds. The whine at those RPMs has to be deafening!!

Take care,

Kevin:D

G

·
I have it on video now..just on VHS though...I have the whole dyno day from Crazy Horse now....

I will just be able to do the VHS...the dvd thing just isnt gonna happen.

8.00 dollars including shipping anywhere in the mainland U.S. I will have to add abit more to Canada and Hawaii.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Registered
661 Posts
OK Hot rod ! , U DA MAN
Lets put a lower on that car

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Harry, I don't want the whole day on video. Any chance of just posting one of Pete's runs to the board?

Thanks,

Kevin

G

·
Obiefox said:
Harry, I don't want the whole day on video. Any chance of just posting one of Pete's runs to the board?

Thanks,

Kevin
No Chance. ;)

but as soon as Eric gets the tape from me...of which I forgot to bring in today...and snow tomorrow..holiday monday....I will mail out the tape to Eric on Tuesday via U.S. Priority Mail...so by the end of the week I am sure Eric will have clips up.

Harry

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hey Eric, the when the kb blower comes in I will dyno the run and then the hp # All in the same clip. ope to do this this Thur.
I am installing a boost a pump, Air kit , and blower, All KB. So this will take some time, Maby 10min. lol. Keep you up dated .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts