Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard any rumors about 100 octane and higher fuel being made illegal forsale to the general public?
I filled up my tank at the local station where i always get my 100 octane and the guy tol dme to enjoy it because after their holding tank was empty they wouldnt be getting anymore.I asked him why they decided to stop selling it and he said they didnt make a decision to quit selling it,they have outlawed it here in the state of nebraska.
If this is the case how do i go about filing a lawsuit to recover my losses since my car wont run on anything less than 100 octane unleaded.

·
Registered
191 Posts
a lawsuit cause you cant buy racegas to feed your hotrodded car that now requires 100 octane?

Man thats more frivilious than those fat kids that sued mcdonalds for selling fatty food.

If your car required 100 when stock then you should take it to a ford dealer that you have serious knock problems otherwise you are sol unless you can bankroll a very crooked lawyer cause noone in their right mind is going to court with that pro bono!!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Screw the system and the people who support it!

Order your race gas online. There is additive that makes 100 octane out of 93 pump and comes in small cans.

Always a way to screw the system man. Your state is just losing tax money now. Kinda like the stupid high capacity gun clip ban. No more clips with more than 10rds, so how to solve this? Most guns came with one 15rd clip, well we get 5 more rounds now via two 10rd clips. - John

http://www.torcoracefuels.com/

·
Registered
119 Posts
Re: Screw the system and the people who support it!

NX330MustangGT said:
Order your race gas online. There is additive that makes 100 octane out of 93 pump and comes in small cans.

http://www.torcoracefuels.com/
I assume you are referring to the "Wizard, Synthetic Octane Booster Plus." Does anyone have knowledge about what this uses to create the Octane Boost?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts