Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im rebuiding my nitrous set up and looking for ideas, i saw a lt4 intake it had direct port but all pluming was done underneath the intake, has any one done any thing like that with these cars i... i understand our intakes hang down and theres bow upward... any other ideas on how to hide this stuff.... pics ideas ect. would be nice and thanks :dumb:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
guess not

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
well i hid the bottle in a duffle bag in the trunk(had clothes on top of it. then i ran the line UNDER the plastic inlet before the T/b. hid everything insid ethe passenger side fender.

then i sold it soon after.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
now its coming off the fuel rail thats the hardest part i would think every thing is simple just relocating lines and camoflaging

·
Registered
32 Posts
My whole kis hidden except the bottle all the noids can my in the wiper cowl or the finder well the nossel can be taped in under the plunum so no one can see it if you wanna do a wet post maf or a dry before the maf you can put the nossel In The finder well too. Anything can be hidden if you take your tome and do it right

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
any way u can send pics, i under stand its hidden, ha ha how did u run ur fuel line and where from, mine is a wet kit and not hiddin at all

·
Boost-aholic
2,821 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank you sir....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts