Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone please point me in the direction of a good set of highflow cats. I just picked up a custom dual 2.5" exhaust system for my tbird, but in order for me to use it i need to reuse (for now) the stock exhaust from the manifold to the first cat, its about 10" from the manifold to the front of the cat, the cat, then about 8-10 inches to the new 2.5" dual exhaust. i want to replace the stock cat with a 2.5" in/out cat, the pipe from the cat to the new part of the exhaust. the part before the cat is going to have to stay with the stock crap for now til i can afford the headers i want. Kooks headers currently has a set of midlength headers that will bolt up to the stock exhaust and its supposed to exit just before the location of the stock cat so as long as i put the highflow inplace of the stock and run new pipe out of the cat to the new exhaust it will be good to go once i get the headers.

so in short, i need 2 highflow 2.5" inlet/outlet cats, and have no clue where to start to look for some, what is good, what should i stay away from?

sorry so long.

thanks in advance.
keith

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Try VRS in Miami. Try looking for their web address at Yahoo or if you have any issue of MM&FF, they're always in there. I just got a catted X pipe for my GT and the fit and finish was great. They bend their own pipes, so they can make just about anything you need. The price was reasonable as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts