Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Myself and my buddy Franco are going to hit Atco weather permitting on tuesday anyone care to meet up!

I will be tsting out the Nitrous system i installed and dynoed this past tueday and Franco will be testing his new tune for his KB blown 03 that Nitrous Pete is doing using the revolution chip!

Hope to meet some of you there.

Jay

·
Registered
71 Posts
my03svtcobra -

Hey, I met you at the NMRA show & go at Atco this summer, I parked next to you with the white 2000GT vert with the Novi 2000. I've infused an extra 30-40rwhp since then (intercooler, 3" pulley, etc)

Do they let you run your Vert at Atco under a 13.99?

I'm dying to get this thing down the track already.

Also, what time do they open on Tuesday for runs?

Thanks,
Howard

·
Registered
364 Posts
Looks like morning rain only. I will be there to get some times in my stock 03. Anybody have a pulley puller willing to bring it to Atco and install a pulley for me?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Howard, a bunch of me and my friends are going down. Come with us! I believe they open gates at 5:30. Friend with the 150 shot on the Z06 is coming. Yikes

·
Registered
364 Posts
Also, if anyone has a used H pipe or offroad X pipe, prochamber they want to sell, bring it to Atco tomorrow.

I also just realized the pulley I have is the wrong size, a 3.2 :(. Anybody have a 2.80 they want to sell? Bring the stuff to Atco! Need an air intake as well! Maybe this will be a shopping time for me :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ryan -

I'll try to make it.

I have a business meeting at 4:00PM, after that I might be able to go. I'd love to get some times on my car already.:confused:

They sent you the wrong pulley, that sucks!:mad:

Howard

·
Registered
364 Posts
Ya, saw some pics online and thought, mine looks much smaller. Its a 3.2, bah! Hopefully someone local has one and can throw it on.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
If it rains?? Anyone want to go to E town Wed Night???

·
Banned
572 Posts
00whitegtvert said:
my03svtcobra -

Hey, I met you at the NMRA show & go at Atco this summer, I parked next to you with the white 2000GT vert with the Novi 2000. I've infused an extra 30-40rwhp since then (intercooler, 3" pulley, etc)

Do they let you run your Vert at Atco under a 13.99?

I'm dying to get this thing down the track already.

Also, what time do they open on Tuesday for runs?

Thanks,
Howard
\
yes they do have the 13.99 rule in effect but.............
i have gone 12.30 with no problems but sometimes they bust balls hope to see you all there
sean
i will try to make it weather and baby siter permiting

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm sad to say but i'm out for tommorrow guys...Franco found out today that Pete needed to reschedule for thursday.The only reason i was going was to hang with franco and see if Pete could pull out somemore power on the spray,seeing non of the above is happening tommorrow i will not be traveling to Atco.I will however try for next week if my work schedule permits have fun either way make me proud and beat up on some vette's and F bodies for me! Peace Jay

·
Registered
72 Posts
RGrossman said:
Also, if anyone has a used H pipe or offroad X pipe, prochamber they want to sell, bring it to Atco tomorrow.

I also just realized the pulley I have is the wrong size, a 3.2 :(. Anybody have a 2.80 they want to sell? Bring the stuff to Atco! Need an air intake as well! Maybe this will be a shopping time for me :)
I have the 2.8" Reichard Racing pulleys in stock and should be down to Atco on Thursday.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts