Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Hogan 2V Intake

8K views 62 replies 11 participants last post by  Super Kaz 
#1 ·
#3 ·
oh great snipe posts in here too.....

;) jk :p

looks good kaz... I got a good feeling that your car is gonna haul a$$ ;)

BTW I'm still interested in that T76... I'm getting closer and closer with the addition of each pay check

#9 ·
Like anyone likes Snipe.....

Next thing you'll be spreading rumors people like me :D

I can't get the image of Aaron with a Gilligan hat on out of my head....the horror...the horror....

#10 ·
I'd have to agree with Pete, no one likes me, I look at that like a good thing. I would say I do not like LodBot but in all honesty the nick simply rings a bell and a tiny one at that.

At least I still have Super Kaz around to use and abuse m e :cool:

#12 ·
snipe, you know me from turbomustangs.com ... you've probably answered a dozen of my questions ;) at least my name sounds familiar... thats better than not even remembering.

#13 ·
Nah, I'm not an a-hole....sarcastic prick - definitely..... :D But I defend my friends to the end, and will hammer those I don't like just as long....

But I'm actually a nice guy....so long as you don't make a stupid post (because you can't comprehend what a smiley face is)saying a thunderbird makes more power than I do when it doesn't and then you edit your post hoping no one saw it :D But what else would you expect from the Korral? Not that I'm referring to anything specific :)

#14 ·
LodBot said:
snipe, you know me from turbomustangs.com ... you've probably answered a dozen of my questions ;) at least my name sounds familiar... thats better than not even remembering.
Hey man, I am trying to be a A-hole here, there you go and start reminding me of actually helping people. How dare you :D

PS ... I think the intake is bad ass, probably one of the coolest ones I have seen for any car in a long time that was just so "bling bling" as them youngsters say today.

#15 ·
snkypete said:
Nah, I'm not an a-hole....sarcastic prick - definitely..... :D But I defend my friends to the end, and will hammer those I don't like just as long....

But I'm actually a nice guy....so long as you don't make a stupid post (because you can't comprehend what a smiley face is)saying a thunderbird makes more power than I do when it doesn't and then you edit your post hoping no one saw it :D But what else would you expect from the Korral? Not that I'm referring to anything specific :)
LOL! I knew you would take more then 5 words to answer.

You are the :king of the long response.

Rich
aka RedGTvert

#16 ·
Luckily I type fast......

(there, that was four words :D )

#17 ·
Calypso428 said:
LOL! I knew you would take more then 5 words to answer.

You are the :king of the long response.

Rich
aka RedGTvert
Actually, I am the :king of long responses, Pete merely strives to be like me but he will never succeed at it.

#18 ·
My hair is too short......

(Hey, that's 5! :blob :blob )

#19 · (Edited)
What you should do is take some Propecia to help you out with that nasty bald spot up at the top of your head. Then just refrain from getting hair cuts and all will be good. In no time at all you will have the perfect Mullet and the women will be all over you, just look at Adam, it worked for him and it can work for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.