Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone w/NITROUS PETE he's at Atco
(wish i was) his first run of the night went down like this....

bad 60 ft time (not posted on his time slip):banggears
broke the blower belt (tech picked it up @ the 1000 ft mark)
he went 10.20 @138 in the 1/4
(NOT BAD FOR A BROKEN BLOWER BELT!)

He say's he putting it in the 9.80 tonight

GO FOR IT PETE !!

REPORTING LIVE FROM HOME W/THE KIDS
SEAN D

G

·
What I want to know is why Pete's out racing when he should be at the shop worken!:shocked

Doug
Billetflow

P.S. Petes crazy.... I like that.

·
Registered
510 Posts
[Smokey and Craig]Dayyyyyyyuuuummmm!!!!!!!![/Smokey and Craig]

Has he even sprayed it with the KB on there? Any #'s? Folks, despite all the bullshit, that is movin!!!

·
Banned
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Pete got pissed i think the place was packed so he is at home now

BUT...................
FRIDAY IS ANOTHER DAY COME ONE COME
ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10.20 138mph no juice!!!
PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT BITCH!!!

who's on the guess list ?
ME

·
Registered
510 Posts
Man, that sucks. Maybe tomorrow night.

·
Registered
481 Posts
It doesnt look like it is going to be tomorrow night either...

WEATHER: Friday
Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain by mid or late afternoon. Highs in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 50 percent.

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
TopRacer said:
It doesnt look like it is going to be tomorrow night either...

WEATHER: Friday
Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain by mid or late afternoon. Highs in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 50 percent.
Jersey weather. grrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

And I got these BRAND NEW DRAG RADIALS to break in too!!

·
Banned
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:lol :lol :lol
THAT'S to keep him and his passenger from staining the seats when the shit their pants :turd

·
Registered
661 Posts
Well im home , and I hope it dosent rain tomorow, Atco was packed , Only made one run , NO JUCE. blower over spinning !
Oops ! Belt broke @ 1000ft , they had to get it off the track :)
10.2 @ 138.4 I hope to go 9sec. with just blower asap,
Big if.... No rain ?
peace Still !! Well nitro has the combo .
nite all

·
Registered
510 Posts
Pete, what pulley did you have on the KB? Are you running a lower pulley as well? Have you thought about doing that? What about the spray? Any #'s with the KB and spray yet? Good luck man!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Pete, did you go on Friday? It was only my second time at Atco so I'm not used to remembering people and cars... I had the Canary Yellow '98 Cobra.

HOW'D YOU DO??

Weather didn't hit until a little after 8 so I got like 7 runs in and I let my woman go down twice so I could have gotten like 10 runs in... :D

·
Banned
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
HWKRCNG said:
Pete, did you go on Friday? It was only my second time at Atco so I'm not used to remembering people and cars... I had the Canary Yellow '98 Cobra.

HOW'D YOU DO??

Weather didn't hit until a little after 8 so I got like 7 runs in and I let my woman go down twice so I could have gotten like 10 runs in... :D
HEY I WAS THE GUY IN THE GREY VERT

SEAN

·
Registered
660 Posts
That was one gorgeous Cobra, man. I LOVE that color!! I had such a blast that night! Much more fun than dragging my SVT Contour!!
I was kinda peeved once the rain started b/c I think I had just gotten the launch down with a 2.17 0-60'. I short shifted on that run, though to see how she'd hang (at like 6k) but I still dropped like a 0.1 sec. SOOOO, I was really, really hoping for a 14.0 on a supremely stock Cobra. :D :D But we decided to jet with the weather being what it was.
Next month I'm going down to AIS @ Cecil and I'm hoping to get a 14.0... I might lighten it (just spare tire and junk) and check to see if this thing's got that intake resonator like my '91 GT did... (Hey, I just bought it!!) :D :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts