Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone give me some good parameters and values, and what I should be logging in the X2 for my 2006 S/C Saleen?

I'm running a JDM Stage II tune, but I'd like to check A/F, Fuel pumps, timing, and anything else I might need to be concerned about.

The car *smells* a little rich at idle..but it might be my imagination.
I trust JDM, its more of a curiosity factor for me.

Plus, I may have the car dynoed and tweaked by Brooks when I get some free time and I'd like to just have an idea how everything is setup.

I may even do a remote tune for the time being if everything is not to my liking.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
To log A/F you will need a wideband that can be logged with SCT software. You will have to buy a cable and wire it in were it can be plugged into the XCAL. It's pretty simple to do.

As far as the parameters go if you are going to work with Eric give him a shout and he'll probably set you some up per your PCM strategy. If you just want some generic parameters to log now I can send you some.

Also if you need info on hooking your wideband up to your XCAL I can get you that too.

Thanks Mike

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Good link.. if you follow some of the links in the articles it shows how to hookup a wideband to log etc...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts