Votes: 24 21.6%
  • I was an original Member

Votes: 11 9.9%
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
AutomaticWeapon said:
i clicked a link in Cobra Killer's sig on StangNet.

-Mike
I think I clicked on a link in someone else's sig. I can't even remember who it was.:(

But this is definately my new home. This place as the most informative people, and no BS'ers... Which is definately a plus.:D

I had thought about putting a link in my sig on other sites, but I don't want to bring people here that don't need to be here (the BS'ers)

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Some dude that claimed he's the tech director for the 2003 Mod Shootout was sitting at a bus stop dressed in drag one day. He was holding up a sign that said I've slept with all the guys on modularfords.com.

I thought I'd better check it out and see what it was all about.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Dave King said:
Some dude that claimed he's the tech director for the 2003 Mod Shootout was sitting at a bus stop dressed in drag one day. He was holding up a sign that said I've slept with all the guys on modularfords.com.

ROFLMMFAO:rofl

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dave King said:

Are you referring to Jeff? If so, I think your right!

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
I blew my intake, was eyeing the Reichards. Found a link now Im here.

BTW Im still using that shitty composit intake. just couldnt swing 1200 bucks :(

·
Banned
572 Posts
AS SEEN ON TV

WELL...............Hammer told me you know braging aout how he's the "big shot moderator" .............BLA BLA BLA SO ON AND SO FORTH
you know how he get's.

sean :rofl

·
Registered
108 Posts
well....

...I was getting out of my truck at work and something fell outta' the sky and struck me on the head ?!? it was a Modular block, think is was a 4V 'cause it was kinda light and silvery...no wait, maybe that was the UFO :p

Randy

·
Registered
180 Posts
I don't remember, was too drunk...

joe

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
I got here the same way MOST Terminator members got here.

JIMMY V

I went to war with SSOTN staff to defend Jimmy and just do what REAL FRIENDS do.

And one day Jimmy called me and said, "I got the new place"

I passed that on to the others...

And so the migration began...

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
Dave King said:

Hey i found out from the same guy!!! it was at a rest area bathroom off of I-95. He offered to blow me for $5. I passed on the offer and he told me if i changed my mind i could find him here. LMAO

gary

1 - 20 of 104 Posts