Votes: 11 31.4%
  • just as long as it is cold, it don't matter

Votes: 11 31.4%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bottle, can, or draft? Lets see which is best! I think the draft tastes the best, but also gives me a helluva headache.

Chad

·
Registered
204 Posts
ok its Guinness....remember that!!! thats how you spell it. Draft or canned Guinness...bottle everything else (GOOD beer) not this American pisswater that they sell

·
Registered
29 Posts
personally, i'm a fan of FREE beer.

i go to parties and you won't ever hear me complain about what type of beer it is since it's free. :cool:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Micro Brew's, St Pauli Girl, Sam Adam's FTW! Draft with a good 1/2" of head on top served like they do in Germany. It drives me crazy when Bar-keep's pour one without a head on top. ITS SUPPOSE TO BE THAT WAY!!! AND IT TASTE BETTER!!:mad2: :beer: LOL

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Damn, what an old thread. I didn't even notice till I read E's post. I like free beer too, but prefer it on draft whenever possible.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Just a thought. Bringing up a thread this old will get you banned on svt. Lol. Even just voting on the pole, which is an open pole will.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Draft in a chilled glass. Have'nt seen "Eye of the Hawk" in draft though. Am I banned? HE HE. GGBIW

·
Registered
424 Posts
:stretcher

LOL, how the hell did that happen? Do the threads bump when a pole is voted on? I sweer it was neer the top when I voted & post.

Am I banned yet?! :thongue2:

·
Registered
424 Posts
There is an option in the forums as to let a poll vote bump the thread. I have it enabled.

Your banned now! :p

j/k
LOL, I thought maybe I had to many beers that night and possibly did a beer search on modfords :rofl2:

Thanks for not banning me Eric!!! :sorry:

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
LOL, I thought maybe I had to many beers that night and possibly did a beer search on modfords :rofl2:

Thanks for not banning me Eric!!! :sorry:
That only happens on SVTP. Less assholes over hear.

·
Registered
625 Posts
okay well seen as it is back to the top again, there is this thing called the "Man Code". you can never complain about the type of beer, you can however complain about the temperature.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts