Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I call my car a POS everytime it breaks..
don't get offended when i ask,,,?????

How is your POS doing??

jim

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
My POS is still a work in progress.I have 6 weeks to finish it ,retune it(because I just cant leave shit alone),cage it,test it,and run a low 9 high 8..LOL,Im just great........:rolleyes:

Yours still giving you fits as well?Ever notice how stuff you buy is supposed to "bolt right up"..And the car should be running in a month and that was 6 months ago?
Did I mention I hate this car shit?

Tim:D

G

·
My POS is sitting in the garage waiting for this sh*t weather to get over with already. I wanta try those Drag Nitto's out !!!!:D

Also...I cant get in that Chat area ......I sign in...then it goes nuts trying to sign in Hot Rod Harry....Hot Rod Harry1....HotRodHarry2....HotRodHarry103.....you get the picture.

And I dont want to mess with that other system to get in there....anything new on my computer screws it up...aol has a way of doing that with other programs

anyways.....glad to be here gang......hopfully we all get together soon for a few beers

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Hey Harry, same thing happens when I log in. I think it has something to do with the spaces in our usernames.

When it starts doing that, type "/nick Harry" with not quotes

This will change your nickname to Harry. But your going to have to do this everytime, unless you use something like mIRC.

And mIRC will not affect anything on your computer, AOL installed or not.

Trust me, Im Microsoft Certified and out of work, LOL.

G

·
Thanks Eric ! I will go and get rid of the spaces in my name if that possible first...if not then I will try that other way of signing in...

Thanks...next round of beer is on me for everyone!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
My POS is doing a great job being the POS it is. Beware when it is not being a POS though :p

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
POS CLUB

I feel better now that i found a home. :)
I am sure the POS CLUB has a lot more members..

jim v.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I can't decide if it's a POS, beater or a Cobble job but now that I finished forming a hood scoop out of fiberglass she's doing a lot better. I must say it was fun to see the Skippy's in their SUV's do the double take when they saw the blower sticking out of a huge hole in the hood but I think it's better to keep it under wraps. I made the front open so Mr. Vette guy can still see the pulley's in the rearview before I smoke his ass.

-Scott

·
Registered
33 Posts
POS CLUB...

Hey Jimmy... Scott... -and others,

Finally got un-lazy and went and registered on here after a bit of just surfing around for some time.

My POS is just fine, all things considered -I guess.

It's just that she has a tendency to forever 'remind' me what a POS she can be when I "think" it might be FUN:eek: to line it up maybe against the one and only EECDOC for a few, only to realize when I come up too hard against the ol' 3000 stall, break the beams, spin, (he quickly cleans the drawers out -in order to lose any addit. unsprung weight! :shocked ), and even manage a red-light all in the same abortion... it just teaches me more and more with each lesson -you DON'T want to go up against Mike S. (even on his bad days...) in that Custom '95 AED blower-balled brut, unless you have got plenty of nuts in your sack yourself to back it up!!!

Oh yeah, (and as usual) -it seems he may have been even a tad bit "extra' thirsty for the quick trip back to the brew cooler on this one to boot!!! :jawdrop

image courtesy of: allenengine.com

Anyway, I'm a proud and card-carrying member of the POS club I guess. Hey, someone's gotta represent right!

BullittBird ~Mike V.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've got a garage full of money eating POS toys. I use the I don't have children reasoning when spending money on these toys.
Damn cars are like drugs, you always look for more. I'm tempted every day! :rolleyes:

·
400 Posts
My .:turd has been doing great! It has not come off the jackstands for over 2 years now. It's been just setting there not being touched. So it has not broke, failed, set me down or cost me a penny. It's been great.

Rick

·
Registered
8 Posts
firstyof all MM does not build a POS. how the hell are you ? you can run but you can't hide. guess I have to buy a square motored mustang now to hang here. LOL.:D :D :D

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
RHracing said:
Well,

I am not commenting on this topic.
:D
Rob,,thank's for comming over here.Welcome to the POS club..

jim v.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I finally drove my POS for the first time today since November 9th :D New headgaskets and a new billet 9.5" converter are finally in place. The car felt great! I wish it was spring now!!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
My car looks like Jimmy's except red... ok I am in. My POS is in the garage with no motor, but its comin out under its own power come April. Been down since Sept 29.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts