Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

How long with Ben Dorn's 03 remain stock?

• Forever, he won't risk voiding the warranty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After the warranty runs out, he will modify it

• 6 months, he will break it in good

• A few days of hearing Jimmy V smack talk will send him over the edge.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • He will have a pulley, chip, and exhuast on it before he leaves the dealership.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • He will be at the assembly line asking the workers to modify it

Votes: 2 28.6%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ben Dorn MODCOBRA is looking at buying an 03 Cobra this weekend. How long will it stay stock?

For those of you that do not know Ben, he previously had a 1998 Cobra. He sold it not long ago, you can read a little about what all he had done to it on the ModularFords.com main page, just go click the News link, select racing news category, and click the link that says "Awesome 1998 Cobra for sale".

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Im still trying to get past the "stock" part with Bens name in the same sentence..
Its a oxymoron isn't it?;)

I give him less than a month.

Ben,ya need to buy your trailor back?:shootbird

Tim

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Hmmmm, they say you learn by your mistakes. :rolleyes: I say 2 weeks or until JimmyV calls him a *****, whichever comes first HEHE:lol

Chad:smoker

G

·
Jimmy V has a way with words and people to talk them into doing anything....and a ride in his pullied 03 will help too

·
400 Posts
Between Jimmy and Linn it will only be a matter of time.

Rick

P.S. I had a customer order parts and they where sent to his dealer before his car even came in. He wanted to pick up a 480 hp cobra. hehehe

·
Registered
438 Posts
ha!!!

Way2Wild said:
I think the fact that a "girl" can put the hurtin on him will drag him over the edge....:evil

Linn
You aint no girl............u ALL woman!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Besides.......my focus can take ya!!!

Mr. Dorn

·
Registered
438 Posts
To: Whom it may concern

I will NOT be purchasing an 03 cobra!!! At this point, do not know what I am doing but have a few ideas. ;) I look at it this way: by the time I get the 03, the 05's will be out and I will have an obsolete car!!!:D

Ben Dorn

PS - Don't worry Linn, I will have something for ya!!!;)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Well...........I have owned a black 03 for about 6 hrs now and no mods!!!!!!!!!!!!! how ya like dem apples???

:D :cool: :D

Ben Dorn

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
SWEET!!!:lol :lol :lol

Look out nitrous Pete!! The countdown begins!

/me thinks the only reason it has no mods yet is because nobody was open to take Ben's order! LOL

Chad:)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
LMFAO!!! Congrats Ben...Remember our phone conversation?I'll remind you after you put the first $20K into it...:p

Your niece called.Said she had moved back home.If she's ever back,tell her to look me up.I'll get her placed.

Tim

·
Registered
352 Posts
Re: To: Whom it may concern

MODCOBRA said:
I will NOT be purchasing an 03 cobra!!! At this point, do not know what I am doing but have a few ideas. ;) I look at it this way: by the time I get the 03, the 05's will be out and I will have an obsolete car!!!:D

Ben Dorn

PS - Don't worry Linn, I will have something for ya!!!;)
and they said girls change their minds all the time...ha!!

methinks the poll is back in business

Linn

·
Registered
438 Posts
Re: Re: To: Whom it may concern

Way2Wild said:
and they said girls change their minds all the time...ha!!

methinks the poll is back in business

Linn
Hehehe, no need for the poll Linn. I have no desire (at this point in time) to do any mods to the blk03. Shifter needs help, Bassani exhaust, lowered, and that is about it. I have nothing to prove anymore. Been there and done that!!!! I want a nice daily driver.

Ben Dorn

·
Registered
180 Posts
Suuuure Benny, and I have a stock Lightning! Buwhahahahaha~!

nice buy ol' man. Are you bringing it to Orlando in March, I'll run your slow ass.

joe

·
Registered
352 Posts
Re: Re: Re: To: Whom it may concern

MODCOBRA said:
Hehehe, no need for the poll Linn. I have no desire (at this point in time) to do any mods to the blk03. Shifter needs help, Bassani exhaust, lowered, and that is about it. I have nothing to prove anymore. Been there and done that!!!! I want a nice daily driver.

Ben Dorn
I hear ya on the shifter thing..my new exhaust should be here very soon..Borla is doing something special.. just for me

so I take it that you are OK with the fact that you "geezin"
now and you will never be able to say your car is faster than mine again?:D

Linn

·
Registered
438 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: To: Whom it may concern

Way2Wild said:
I hear ya on the shifter thing..my new exhaust should be here very soon..Borla is doing something special.. just for me

so I take it that you are OK with the fact that you "geezin"
now and you will never be able to say your car is faster than mine again?:D

Linn
Yea, I don't mind being a geezer!! But remember, making more power does not mean u will be faster. Got to drive it, sweets.;)

Bennie

·
Registered
352 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To: Whom it may concern

MODCOBRA said:
Yea, I don't mind being a geezer!! But remember, making more power does not mean u will be faster. Got to drive it, sweets.;)

Bennie
you arent insinuating that I need driving lessons are you?:eek:

Linny

1 - 20 of 21 Posts