Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant believe how much the new Welds are for the 05-06 stang.They are just ultralites.Rediculous.I was waiting for them to come out with something cheaper than the Bogarts but now I have wasted time.I mine as well just get the bogarts.How long of a wait are they now?

·
Registered
938 Posts
MikeM said:
I cant believe how much the new Welds are for the 05-06 stang.They are just ultralites.Rediculous.I was waiting for them to come out with something cheaper than the Bogarts but now I have wasted time.I mine as well just get the bogarts.How long of a wait are they now?
last time i called it was 4 weeks.:censored:

·
Banned
9,702 Posts
Never found any XPs, Mike?

·
Registered
938 Posts
it's to bad the smallest xp wheel they make is 15x6 so looks like i have to buy 2 front bogart welded r/t's kind of look the same,better place the order soon if i want to go to ffw virgina.

·
Registered
798 Posts
When I ordered mine I was told 3-4 weeks. Here is the reality... 5-7 weeks. I got my rears in just over 4 1/2 weeks and the fronts came in about 2 weeks later. Order them, be patient and you will be in love when they arrive. The wait is better than paying Weld what they want for 17's.

·
Registered
909 Posts
yeah they are worth the wait. i can't believe how freaking light they are. i do wish they were a little beefier for some street driving but thats okay i have a trailer and it's worth it to know i have the lightest wheels made...and the best looking. also yes they are 15" and the only mod you will need to do is buy the sway bar relocation kit from BMR or CHE.

which welds are you talking about? they do have they 17" draglites now ready for 05-up. i called them and priced the alumistars....ouch $2600 for a set.

the draglites are about $1300 set. summit may have them in stock. the fronts will need a hoosier 17" skinny tire also from summit racing.

·
Banned
1,665 Posts
redbaron66 said:
When I ordered mine I was told 3-4 weeks. Here is the reality... 5-7 weeks. I got my rears in just over 4 1/2 weeks and the fronts came in about 2 weeks later. Order them, be patient and you will be in love when they arrive. The wait is better than paying Weld what they want for 17's.
+1 - only mine were reversed. I received my fronts in about 4 1/2 weeks and the rears came 2 1/2 weeks later. I actually spoke to them today for a friend's order and they said 5-7 weeks is realistic for the set and they usually ship as completed so don't be suprised if you get the fronts/backs first and the others a couple weeks later. No doubt worth the wait IMO.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts