Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oki, so I'm a hardcore Ford enthusiast, and I've been to dozens of forums related to Ford. What's funny is that almost none of the users there actually drives a Ford...:bang:

I was just curious...who drives a Ford here, and what kind?

Me? Nah...I'm driving a half-rotten 1989 F-250 7.3D; planning on buying a new one :dancing:

Attachments

·
Boost-aholic
2,821 Posts
Great 1st post.

I have 2 Fords....97 Ford Aspire (panty dropper) and my 03 SVT Cobra.

Jr.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Three here as well...

01 F-150 S/C Lariat 4X4
03 Mach I...4.30's and some odds and ends
06 GT convertible...wife's daily beater (130 miles a day on that thing)

I'm a retired Marine so I don't know if the first two count as daily driven, I'm on my Harley or my Buell if the weather is nice...you have to be careful opening car doors around this house, my pups seem to think they need to go some where if they are left open too long...LOL

·
Registered
687 Posts
'86 SVO (DD)
'04 Cobra

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I have 2
04 Focus for my DailyDriver
97 Mustang Gt for the weekend and some fun...

·
Registered
340 Posts
2003 cobra on weekends during the summer.

·
Registered
712 Posts
'86 SVO (DD)
Nice. How many miles on it???

I have a '98 Explorer Sport with just under 240K on the clock (yeah, the SOHC motor complete with the start up rattle but still running strong!) The SVT 10th Cobra is in the garage. First car I ever had when I was 16 was an '84 Mustang GT, sporting a sweet 175 flywheel horsepower!

·
Registered
739 Posts
I only drive fords, the only car my entire family has that isnt a ford is a GMC Yukon XL Denali, cause my mom didnt like the excursion back in the day. I drive an 03 GT vert, 03 GT coupe, and 04 cobra vert and love all of them, I really need a truck tho cause these things suck in the snow.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Oki, so I'm a hardcore Ford enthusiast, and I've been to dozens of forums related to Ford. What's funny is that almost none of the users there actually drives a Ford...:bang:

I was just curious...who drives a Ford here, and what kind?

Me? Nah...I'm driving a half-rotten 1989 F-250 7.3D; planning on buying a new one :dancing:
I currently have 2, A 2001 Ranger and a 2008 Mustang. Past Fords were a 1997 Probe and a 1978 fairmont with its 85HP i6 3 speed automatic.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I have 2 03 GT's for now, I've owned 12 mustangs over the last few years, love the cars but I'm wanting to try something different. I'm looking at getting into a 03-04 Z06 or a C6 as soon as I can get rid of the mustangs.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
That's all I own. 03 cobra for me and 07 escape for my wife. I do drive a pos chevy truck for work, but I didn't buy it, the company I work for did.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts