Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready to start talking money at the dealership. I need an idea of what some of you guys paid. :D Most of the dealers around here want sticker for an 03, and say they will not drop the price any after the 04s come out.

Thats plain stupid, I guess if they can sell them at that price its not stupid for them, but an 04 at the same price as an 03? Thats nuts. Thanks

·
Night Trains Daddy
1,569 Posts
I paid X-plan price last september $32,444

You just gotta find the right dealer. If you have access to X-plan and are willing to drive to Paducah, Kentucky let me know...I'll hook you up

·
Registered
90 Posts
I bought my car in March and even then the 3-4 dealers within 40 miles from me wanted 5K mark up. I had to end up driving 80 or 90 miles to find one that would give me $500 off sticker.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
I ordered mine FEB 02 and paid 300 under sticker...
Newins Ford in Batshore New York...

·
Registered
282 Posts
I paid sticker, but I was in that same dealership the other day and they had 7 cobras on the lot. My sales guy said that they would now go X-plan or basically a little over invoice. Come on up to Cincinnati and pick one up!

Kevin

·
Registered
141 Posts
X plan here as well. Bought mine from Willaims Ford in Berea, most of the other dealers in the area were marking them up as much as $5000 over sticker. :mad:

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
I paid $29K for mine plus $1 sales tax.

But while shopping for new, the best deal I could find was at Beau Townsend Ford in Vandalia, Ohio:

http://www.beautownsendford.com/

They had plenty of 03's on the lot and were selling for 3% over invoice.

A Redfire coupe was offered to me for $33,100 complete (tax, tags, etc...out the door).

And, you can have it transported by Concourse Transport Systems in an enclosed trailer for about $600.

253-973-3987 ask for Brian Hawley.

·
Registered
438 Posts
pricing

A plan price is normally for Ford employees or affiliates and certain family members.

X plan is called "friends and family" ....You have to know someone that works for Ford or affiliates that have access to X plan......like me!!!! hehe

Let me know Eric!!! I may have one left

Ben

·
Registered
250 Posts
I got a little better than the offer Hammer received....$32+k. Then throw in taxes, extras, etc. I had to shop around to find a dealership in VA that would be reasonable and willing to talk. I finally found a sales guy who seemed to be happy making his money on volume......after a lot of run around at other more "local" places. I called the dealership...he told me what he had on the lot....I told him what I wanted....agreed on a price based on the invoice value....I stopped in on my way home from work the same day and drove it home. Car was prepped, paperwork was ready......doesn't get much better than that!

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: pricing

MODCOBRA said:
A plan price is normally for Ford employees or affiliates and certain family members.

X plan is called "friends and family" ....You have to know someone that works for Ford or affiliates that have access to X plan......like me!!!! hehe

Let me know Eric!!! I may have one left

Ben
Thanks Ben

·
Registered
100 Posts
I paid 31,200 plus tax on the A plan

A member of my club just bought an 03 anniversary for 1K under list.

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Called around last Nov, only 1 dealer would go below sticker. Got mine for 33,500 plus TTL. Now you can get them for around invoice around here. About 31-31.5K

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Call up Beau Townsend Ford in Dayton. They'll hook you up cheap. They are 03's everywhere on lots around here. Kerry Ford has 13 of them.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Moonlight96GT said:
25th here....HAHA :p

Where you been in #SSOTN and #modularfords man?
His Vagina hurts, its that time of the month again for Meat Ballz Bwaaaaaaaaaaa LMAO :shootbird

Jeff

1 - 20 of 42 Posts