Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just tring to get close guys, it's 96 cobra with a tubular k member and all the supporting front end components, no back seat and 2 kirkey race seat up front. Also chromoly six point bolt in cage. Front mount intercooler and twin 57's. Thanks in advance guys

·
Registered
32 Posts
My setup is similar to yours, same seats, front end, only difference is supercharged, 6 point mild steel roll bar, manual brakes and steering, weld draglites all around and I still have my rear seat, and mine weighs 3150 w/out me in it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My setup is similar to yours, same seats, front end, only difference is supercharged, 6 point mild steel roll bar, manual brakes and steering, weld draglites all around and I still have my rear seat, and mine weighs 3150 w/out me in it.
Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
39 Posts
My 97 is N/A, No ac,ps,pb, Chromoly k and arms, no rear seat and only one race bucket, no front bumper, strange front brakes, no cage, Weld Magnum 2.0s with Slicks and Skinnys, other little odds and ends pulled out.. Car weighs 2725 without me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My 97 is N/A, No ac,ps,pb, Chromoly k and arms, no rear seat and only one race bucket, no front bumper, strange front brakes, no cage, Weld Magnum 2.0s with Slicks and Skinnys, other little odds and ends pulled out.. Car weighs 2725 without me.
Thats less than my foxbody car. Thanks for the reply.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts