Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Sunday evening, I was on the SVT website and I read the thread on "cobras at a steal". I clicked on and they said that Brandon Ford in Tampa, Florida had Anniversary Cobras at $7000 off sticker. I had been looking for one for my wife, she's been dying to have one since I got my 03.Mine's got mods and it's gotten too aggressive for her(after she got it broadsided in the road, I decided she needed her own!)anyway, mine has a live axle, full exhaust, and 20 pounds of boost. I immediately got on their website and found it. Within two hours, me and my buddy, the silver 03 snake, were on our way to Florida.It was a 24 hour trip down and back, but it was well worth it. My out the door cost on the 03 Anniversary Cobra was $29,560.00. They also had Mach 1's at $22,995.00. If you read this within the next day or so,and are looking for a great deal, go to Brandonford.com. The guy's name is Tom Myers and the phone # is:(813)371-8070.These were really terrific people. They had the car ready when I got there, and I was done in no time. I wish buying a Cobra and getting such a deal had been this easy when I got mine.

·
Registered
58 Posts
The rebate is over but they are still selling them at invoice.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Cobra & Mach1

When I saw this post I checked it out.To make a long story short,I picked up a Torch Red Mach1 at Brandon Ford on Monday night.It joins my Redfire Cobra.I must say,they both have there good points.I say,put the Cobra motor and T56 in the Mach1 and watch out!
Actually I'm pretty impressed with the power of the Mach1.It reallyloosened up on the way home(1250mi).The price was right too 22,895.00
Like they say, you only live once............

Guy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts