Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Need your help,I am in the process of installing the HP twin 57mm turbo kit on a 04 cobra,the kit is barely used,but used as in their are no instructions to be found,I have contacted HP by phone today and they said that their computer is down,the car is in the garage on jack stands "again"and the K member has been pulled along with long tubes,I am ready to put the turbo headers on now before I put the tubular k member back on and am unsure Which header goes on what side,they are built the same but I am thinking the header with the split flange goes on the drivers side to allow for dip stick tube and the headers need to be flipped so they are pointed downward,if anybody has the instructions or any pics of the headers mounted on motor along with hot side piping to the turbos it sure would make this alot easier.
Thanks,Jason

· Registered
1,376 Posts
Are they the longtube style headers? If the are they can only go one way. That goes for just about all the parts in the kit....you don't need instructions. Just lay everything out and get then in the right order and then start bolting stuff on. You don't get instructions for a puzzle do ya...lol? If you did it wouldn't be fun!

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No,they are the short tubes not the newer long tube version,I could see where the long tube version would be easy to tell which side it mounted on and you could not bolt it on upside down

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks,looks like I got lucky and got it right the first time from your pics,today I bolted up the headers standing on my head,and got the rest of the hot side bolted on including turbo's,the rest of it should be a breeze,I hope anyway,Thanks again for pics.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.