Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do the HPH over spray tanks really work well? Are people happy with them. I like to run in track events and don't want to worry about KB getting low on oil. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
By all accounts that I have read, the spray kit works very effectively. Racerat here has one, and posted this on svt performance . There will be one on my KB when it is installed.

Bill

·
Registered
863 Posts
Works very WELL !! I have ran as much as 24lb of boost with the HPH kit installed and no more oil mess. It basically recirculates the oil out of the snout vent into a baffled canister and drains it back into the blower case. The canister has a vent at a level above the blower and the baffles deflect the oil enough to keep it contained. Once installed (15 mins) it takes a few runs to get the level of oil correct since some stays in the canister. Very well designed kit should be stock on the Kenne Bell from the Factory !

Jon L

·
Snake Charmer
2,830 Posts
Works like a champ. I run 17psi and after a 20 pass day at the track not a drop of oil lost.

·
Yes...it can be done
3,140 Posts
Mine works great too! Although, check your hood blanket for clearance after installing. :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Mine works very well. Bronze breather fitting did poke small hole in hood liner. Decided to remove hood liner. Although a bit pricey, it's well worth the money.

MJ

·
Yes...it can be done
3,140 Posts
I elongated the holes on the oil tank. The unit sits lower, and does not rub. :D

·
Yes...it can be done
3,140 Posts
Damn girl, look at all dem fancy pullies! :eek:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. I will have to order one.
IC

·
Registered
743 Posts
Hermann's kit is a work of art.
I've got the same set-up.
The reason I know it works? Because I never have to think about it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts