Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know a step by step process to post pictures to a website. I'd like to post pics of my car but I don't have the slightest idea how to do it. I tried to post them to another website but it wouldn't work (and I have no idea how I even got that far). Thanks for any help.

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Actually its pretty easy, because I have forum attachments allowed. If you start a new thread, or reply to an existing thread, type your reply, but before you click the submit button, down at the bottom of the page, you will see a browse button, click that and navigate to the file (picture) that you want to upload. Click OK, then Click Submit Reply.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Eric, I see what you're talking about now but when I tried to post it a message came up and said that the file was too big. What do I do now? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
You need some type of program that will resize your pictures. I believe I have the limit set to 800 x 600. I use Adobe Photoshop, however there are much cheaper programs for just resizing pictures. If you have a digital camera or scanner, most likely it came with some photo editing software.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I finally scratched my head long enough to figure it out, Hammer. I'm one of the last guys on earth to buy (& learn how to use) a computer. I appreciate the help and the kind words about my car. Sorry to be such a moron. Thanks again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts