Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is what I have left bolt-on wise:

MSD Dis-4, PI Cams or SHM Cams, P&P'd stock heads, Screamin Demon Coils, LiveWires, Aluminum D/S, Borla Catback, and maybe a electric water pump.

Does anyone think that I will notice a decent gain when I get the rest of this because I already put down 208.3 rwhp and 280 rwtq with stock heads and cams. I don't want to hear get the PI heads because I can't have the compression bump because I am going to eventually be running a roots blower of some sort with a built motor.

Here is what I still have left to finish on my suspension:

MM Panhard bar and Torque Arm, MM lower control arms, Koni Yellow Shocks & Struts, Caster Camber plates, a cage of some sort & a driveshaft safety loop.

Here is what I have left on exterior and interior until my car is complete:

Cobra front bumper, Cobra R hood, Smoked headlights & fogs, decklid patched for wingless look, headunit and to finish my custom stereo install, new carpet and floor mats, a set of BBS RK Sports (18X8.5's in the front and 18X10.5's in the back) and a set of Recaro style seat.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
131 Posts
no shit how are you out of bolt-on's it took me ten minutes to read your post........ we can get around 235-250 to the ground MAX w/out pi heads and if your gonna get a built motor for your blower get dished pistons and you can have pi heads. lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts