Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the site doesn't get the kind of traffic it once did when Terminators were the talk of the town, but I know there are still many dedicated members on here who have a Modular Mustang of any year and need technical help or maybe just need help with an accidental double post, perhaps they think they might have gotten scammed, or just don't know the right section to post their question. I know many people on this site do not check in as often, but I will try to stay informed of anything going on with the site. So please feel free to reach out to me if you need help of any kind and I will try to do my best to help. I get an email when I receive a PM from this site I believe, so I should be able to reach out in a timely manner. I also have the same forum handle on Corral and SVTP. I use BoostMasterZero on NASIOC since I had a modded 2013 WRX that I bought new and unfortunately totaled last year and I also use that handle on Foureydpride forums as well. So that's an abundance of ways to reach me if you have concerns or questions. Thanks.

-Ray

1 - 1 of 1 Posts