Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I joined the 11 sec club today these are my 2 best runs, the second one almost got me thrown out. before these runs, Bobby and I went 11.9x's side by side...... what a sight! As you can see from the short times F-1's ROCK. I can't wait for my ET Streets to show up. Well just thought I would share.
Oh yea the car in the other lane both times was Bobby in his 03... the second pass he grenaded a half shaft....again

Thanks go out to Rick @ Amazon for a great tune!

Jayson

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oops here the slips
notice the mph the 1st pass..... i was standing on the brakes!

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
Very good runs today! It was good seeing so many 03 Cobras on the track. Track and weather was great today. The racing started off on the right foot as one 03 Cobra took out a new 500HP Viper. Bobby has the vids at his house on your 11 second runs, may want him to make a copy for you. And for those not there, jayson was knocking off 1.6s not just once but all day long at No Problem Raceway.

:)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Great Driving!!!

That is awesome especially on F1's!! Congrats:D

·
Banned
2,034 Posts
Killer times on F1's. You know how to ride that clutch. It snowed here on Sunday so I didn't get to better my times. I guess Cecil on the 12th will have to do. Congrats!!!!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jerry said:
Did you use VHT to get those 60' times?
no VHT for me, pleanty on the track tho....

F8LBITE.... are those times with the Eaton?

·
Banned
2,034 Posts
Yes I'm using the stock Eaton. And I got a new tune from JL and it feels like a monster. So we'll See.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Jayson, congrats on joining the 11sec Club.:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts