Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a bunch of tools.........can't even speak your mind/tell the truth over there......lightning larry is a f'n tool.....get screwed...:shootbird

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just trying to figure those guys out.....

It's like nazi germany over there.....lol!!!!!! "you will not speak the truth here!!!" lol!!!!!!!!!!! anyone who knows me knows i'm not a instigator, every post i make is edited by lightning larry, "super hero ****" takes his job very seriously though.....lol! must have a great home life....my last comment was guess they don't like the truth over here.........and that was that!!!!!! i'm sooooooo sad too!!!! oh well.....back to the land of the truth i guess.....:D

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have caught him contradicting himself a few times over there and called him on it. He flew off the handle and kept calling me "boy"...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i was just describing the setup on my wife's car...

Telling how it did 614.8 at the tire at 17 psi on a honest dyno at second street performance in p.a........lots of people responded with questions asking about details, saying they were interested in getting stuff done, then i said i was going to kill that # with my own car because her car was truly streetable, there was no icing/cooldowns because we wanted REAL WORLD #'s.....not inflated dyno #'s......wanted to see how it was on the street everyday. I also had people ask me about the oil tanks i make for the kenne bell's, saying how nice the design was ect......many that have bought them also joined in and told how well they liked my parts/services and lightning larry said thats enough! keep talking about your products and your gone!!!! I was only answering questions the other users were asking me!!! lol!!! When i posted there it was as a user, not a vendor..... then i answered back that most the so called "tuners" that advertise there didn't actually do mustangs for a living, most did other things not even automotive related and basicly had no clue, also said that some of these persons didn't even have kenne bell blowers on there own car yet they are full of information about them, even selling chip tunes for them"which i don't even get since they have ZERO experience with the products and aren't even authorized to sell them by jim bell!" i then said to call jim bell to get a recomendation of where to go in your area...........they didn't like that either......like i said last before i was "gone"lol!!! "i guess you guys don't like the truth over here" lol!!!!!!! thats it........whole story......funny huh? they did the same thing to don walker over there......"modular madness" he got booted too i think......lol!:lol

·
Registered
198 Posts
Ya I have been threatened with a banning here and there. Seems like most of the people there hate the truth. If you disagree with something, look out.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Funny... I read some of your thread before you got banned. They get too caught up on who their vendors are, and not the big picture. I thought your posts weren't out of line, and should not have banned you because of them.

By the way, great job with your wife's car. The numbers are very impressive.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey, i told it like it was.....

They didn't like that one bit.....people need to wake up and realize they are been conditioned to be nothing more than lemmings over there.......and with the" help "of certain people there who can't do a damn thing right thier own cars will soon be in a shambles and running 12's just like lots of folks there do with 11 second parts......lol was just trying to save some......i give up the lemming saving hobby as of right now.....lol

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey that was me that wanted in on you're secret on how you would destroy that with no nitrous??

Whoops sorry....i thought the boards were to share information between each other to have thebest combo??

Well now that you're over here care to share?

If not its alright...I was just looking for the best combo out their for when I do my snake.

BTW-Congrats on the wifes car.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
guys, like i said before......

When i was at that site i was there as a enthusiest, not as a vendor!!!! I was only trying to help out people who asked me questions............you guys should go rag them, people should get the f out of that communist site.......it blows.....i said NOTHING that was out of line at all.......they need to read there own terms of service, then come here where people speak the truth and saw whatever the f is on their minds!!!!!!!!!:blob

·
Registered
164 Posts
Herman, I understand why you're having trouble over at SVT performance, I've seeen a few things go down there I wasn't that happy about. Heard great things about you and your cobras though.. only if I had the $$. I caleld you a year or 2 ago when I was thinking of doing a 4cyl to v8 conversion on an 88coupe. Brian Carner told me you took him for a ride in your 03.. I can only imagine after what he told me. Ho-pe to be doing business with you soon, got my powerball tickets in hand!!!

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Hi Hermann, I read your post on SVT and didn't see anything wrong at all. All you were doing was letting us know that someone has finally solved most of the KB problem that people are having. I have never understood this banning that keeps the people off that are doing the best work. Didn't they ban Nitrous also? After hearing about the results you are getting it makes me want to take a drive out your way. But 3000 miles are just too far. Unless I can drive 155 all the way! Maybe I'll just ship the car to you! Keep up the great work.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Moderators ought to moderate, not control. That said, perhaps LL needs to re-evaluate his approach towards forum moderation. If not for himself, then for the community at large. After all, his demeanor, persona reflects the ideals of SVTP. In his defense, I am almost certain that he is an individual of character in person.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Re: thanks for the kind words guys...

hpbyhermann said:
i am here to help ANYONE who asks anytime...hermann 410-451-3790:D
Herman, Have ya sent Don any Oil spray kits lately? I'm still waiting on mine. Been close to 3 weeks now. I haven't called him since friday, so I'll give him a call tomorrow. Thanks......

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.