Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
sound is awesome on those... I just have a hard time paying for radio... but right on dude... the sound is second to none...

·
Registered
467 Posts
Eric Brooks said:
I've been wanting to get one for a while, decided to look on e-Bay. Looks like a pretty new kit. When I get it installed, I'll let you guys know about it.
Eric, thats a good friend of mine that you just won the auction from. Thats a fairly new sat radio from a truck that he bought and sold already. I actually removed it from the truck and everything seemed to be in good working condition (the prev owner cxl'd the subscription).

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I got the XM Radio in today from UPS.

I took it right out to the local stereo place and had them hook it up for me.

Works great, sound is awesome. I have the antenna inside the car on the tray behind the back seats, even works through my tinted windows.

The previous owner must have had paid for several months of service, because I haven't activated it yet, and its working.

·
Registered
339 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
bstang46 said:
Uhmmm....at $1.95 a share you really can't go wrong. It is almost
guaranteed to rise at some point.

http://www.nyse.com/marketinfo/p102...http://www.nyse.com/cgi-bin/ny_quote?sym=siri

Brandon
As a retired stock broker, I think it's only fair for me to point out buying SIRI is a speculation, not an investment. So it's important that get pointed out.

However, I do feel strongly enough about it's chances, and have enough in it to buy a couple Mach's. Sirius is affiliated with Ford, Toyota, Daimler (Mercedes and Chrysler), BMW, some Nissan models, and a few others. GM, Honda, and some Nissan models lined up with XM. But if subsriber grown doesn't come on strong with the 04 models, I'm out real fast. Just a word of caution. It could be a home run or a strike out!

·
Thread Hijacker
2,034 Posts
Ralph Greene said:
However, I do feel strongly enough about it's chances, and have enough in it to buy a couple Mach's.
WOW!:eek: That's a lot of cash!
Actually that doesn't sound like a bad idea though. Note that in march it was only .39 cents. Then june 2.39 and today 1.93. Hmm...

·
Registered
339 Posts
I hesitated mentioning this stock, but then the subject of satellite radio came up and this is the "Bar".

This is not an investment, and I would hate to see first time stock buyers buy this stock. If it doesn't work out, the first time stock buyer may get the idea that all investing is like this...gambling...and that might keep them from beginning a regular investment program some day, and enjoying the success of a long term investment program.

it's OK for us old guys who know the difference, and who will still eat OK if it doesn't work out. We have other investments.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts