Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IHRA track 11.49 to need a cage::: maybe VMP..Virginia Motorsposts Park.
Ligthnings, Teminators, Mach1's and anybody else who wants to go...
what do you guys think???

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'm in!! I did it in June and I'll do it again. It will give all you folks up north another opportunity to make it down this way.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Jimmy, can I bring the Red car down?
I'd love to come, should onlt be a couple hundred miles.

Mike.......

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
EECDOC said:
Jimmy, can I bring the Red car down?
I'd love to come, should onlt be a couple hundred miles.

Mike.......
You sure can:D

Tell us what the Red Car has:D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Guys,

I have access to New York International Raceway Park in Leceister, NY (between Buffalo and Rochster) in late Sept or early Oct as part of my MOM's Racing series. This will be a Sat or Sun event. It is an IHRA track, and I do have some influence over rule interpretations (wink, wink). It may be a drive for you guys out of NY/NJ, but I can promise you a great racing surface and all the runs you can make.

Let me know if this would work,
Jamie

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Dr. Jamie Meyer said:
Guys,

I have access to New York International Raceway Park in Leceister, NY (between Buffalo and Rochster) in late Sept or early Oct as part of my MOM's Racing series. This will be a Sat or Sun event. It is an IHRA track, and I do have some influence over rule interpretations (wink, wink). It may be a drive for you guys out of NY/NJ, but I can promise you a great racing surface and all the runs you can make.

Let me know if this would work,
Jamie
It works for me, Jamie. I think that it's a winner. I want to help you organize it...give me a call when you get some time.

I'll rally up Nitrous Pete, Jim D'Amore, [email protected]'s and others and we'll have a memorable event.

·
Registered
50 Posts
You guys in the southeast don't forget about the Fall SCMC shootout at Carolina Dragway in Jackson, SC on November 8, 2003. It's Jackson, SC. See http://www.svtcobraclub.com/mainpage.html at the bottom of the page.

Fall is a busy time for me at work, so I'll just have to read about all you guys exploits here. :(

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hammer,

I will give you a call sometime soon.

We have a MOM's Race this Friday night for those of you in the area. There will be at least one 03 on the property, and I believe he's set up a match race with a 2000 Cobra R. That might be fun. It's only $5 to watch, $10-15 to run.

The next MOM's Race is also a Friday night - Sept. 12.

I've got a call into the owner of New York International Raceway Park to get a Sat or Sun race just for the Mustangs. When I have some dates, we can work together toward whatever is best for the Terminators.

If you're intested in the other events, please call the track at 585-382-3030 for directions, start times, qualifying, etc.

These are heads-up events with trophies and prizes for the fastest street-tired, DOT-tired, natually aspirated, and power adder (unlimited) Mustangs.

More info here:

http://home.rochester.rr.com/tonys/

Thanks,
Jamie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts