Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know Rick. I've spoken to him a few times, and swapped a few emails with him. Bought some of his wares. Seems like a good egg.
He starts a board under his name. Seems like a good place for information. I think to myself, maybe I'll frequent this forum and pick up more knowledge and share purposeful ideas.

Alot of what I've read here kinda turns my stomach :vomit:

Mudslinging here and insults there.......is this the reocurring theme of this forum?

·
Registered
309 Posts
It sure does seem pretty crappy. I feel like Toad, if smack talking and insults are your game, take it to The Bar, which is another board on this site. Please leave this one for informative 03 tech stuff.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Nope shouldn't be.

The goal of this forum is to be smaller more focused, and more technical than some of the others which sometimes drift off to various polls, etc.

Unfortunatly, one memeber here is upset that even though he has similar mods to another member, he has about 80 to 100 less hp. and insist on running around ranting and raising the BS flag. My aim here is not to get the same flame war started in this thread, but let you know why the forum has gotten a little off topic.

JT

G

·
this is a TECH FORUM. when someone comes here they should see TECH INFO. not a reply to every post about how great PJs performance is and that you should call them because they made all this HP. my complaint is not only do they do all this advertising in someone elses tech forum, but i feel, and will feel continue to feel like they are doing hocus pocus stuff to try and get business.

·
Registered
661 Posts
So what u are saying is u dont want all this info. ?
Then you have learned nothing,
If I leave this form, I will benifit, not u , Believe that !
But if it wasent for all the people calling me and e mailing me to stay, , I would have left long ago, I will not put up with your bull$hit. Look at the pict. in nitrous pete secret, this is what I do and then give you all the info, mostly good. !
You want this to stop ? It can, I will go asap, I'm tired of UUUU

G

·
pete, i dont mind you staying. just quit making harry stroke your nutz in every post he makes, and quit doing 3rd gear dyno pulls unless you have a automatic....just because you have the automatic at your shop doesnt mean you still get to pull 3rd on the dyno with the t56

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
matt lankford said:
this is a TECH FORUM. when someone comes here they should see TECH INFO.
Matt, true this is a tech forum but it is also a forum specifically for making 03 Cobra's faster. This forum was also designed to give engine tuners, manufacturers, and others to discuss the ups, downs, whats hot, and whats not for the 03's. Discussion of what you done, what somebody else has done or whatever is their business. If that person feels he wants to share that with others on modularfords.com then so be it. You don't have to like it or read it for that matter. We don't want to push a bunch or rules or regulations on everyone and we are trying our best to meet the needs of everyone; vendors and racers alike. Post your own opinions but please do not flame or bash others.

thanks

Chad
modularfords.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.