Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
....with line-loc. It's by far my favorite feature on my ride now. For anyone in the NJ area: Upon recommendation from Hammer i went to Outrageous Mustangs owned by Dwayne Guthridge. Mike Rozman did the entire install and did a fantastic job. Clean, stealth, and did the entire installation with determination and pride..lethal combo in a good way. All told, the job ranges between 4-5 hours.

How it feels? These cars should come out of factory with this feature..it's something i wouldn't know how to live without now. Perfect and easy burn out every single time. Some people r flawless doing burnouts, i'm not..used to be very hard on my clutch and the blower. The less things u have to think about for preperation in a race the more u can concentrate on achieving a great run. No stress is the name of the game for me. I, for one, always put an inordinate amount of stress upon myself doing a burnout. Now?..i can show off with the best of the burn out kings :king

It's all about sharing..thx man for sharing and hanging out at the shop. I've never seen a bigger talker than Tony tho..u shut him up real good about his reaction time @ the line ;)

G

·
Good move Franco...I have had Hurst Line Loc on quite a few of my cars through the years and its well worth the invest ,if one is going to go to the track alot ....even planned street racing events it comes in handy. Your car is truly one of the top street 03 Cobra's out there buddy. Be careful

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Registered
331 Posts
or a tranny brake for an auto.

Wouldn't a tranny brake be bad in a street race...no traction, wouldn't you want to roll out and ease into it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts