·
Banned
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying hello! I'll update my sig later.:jawdrop

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome fairly new my self but not to terminators or these guys it will be fun.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Welcome, I am new here as well. Looking forward to seeing the mods you have done. Nice time.

·
400 Posts
Hey Bud! Glad you found us! the gangs all here. Nice talking to ya last night. We have some thing in the works for ya to try real soon. I'll keep ya updated.

Rick

·
Banned
4 Posts
I am new to but i been to this website because my brother carlos told told me his kb pic would be here. He also told me that tommy was a member.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
cobrar04 said:
I am new to but i been to this website because my brother carlos told told me his kb pic would be here. He also told me that tommy was a member.
is there a reason you brought back a 2 year old thread?:boxing:

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
BlownCobraGirl said:
Seriously. Dgussin, hand me my clue hammer.:clap:
:bang:

·
Banned
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Newbie Here, can Someone tell me the difference between an Eaton blower and a Kenne Bell. Aren't they the same other than the Kenne Bell is BLACK??????? :drugs:

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
F8LBITE said:
Newbie Here, can Someone tell me the difference between an Eaton blower and a Kenne Bell. Aren't they the same other than the Kenne Bell is BLACK??????? :drugs:
LMAO!! Does it feel the same when you stick your foot in it?

·
Banned
559 Posts
welcome f8lbite.....im very new here as well. but with this is have learned alot about the cars and their performance. im on here all the time.

and with the plate "F8LBITE" seeing how you have that, i cant use it (even thou im from ontario canada)....oh well back to the drawing board.....you snooze you lose. but i love it, that was what i was thinking of getting.
hope you enjoy it as much as i have...

peace
C.

·
Snakeless
859 Posts
holy OLD THREAD Batman!!!

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
camunaro2000 said:
welcome f8lbite.....im very new here as well. but with this is have learned alot about the cars and their performance. im on here all the time.

and with the plate "F8LBITE" seeing how you have that, i cant use it (even thou im from ontario canada)....oh well back to the drawing board.....you snooze you lose. but i love it, that was what i was thinking of getting.
hope you enjoy it as much as i have...

peace
C.
WOW

1 - 20 of 21 Posts