3,323 Posts
WOW,,, You got a Plan...

Thank's i might copy some of that for my 04 Mach on order..:D

Best of luck

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
kdo2milger said:
I signed up to support harry and the MACH 1 cause!!!
Thanks for signing in !!!! Hopfully we get alot of the Mach 1 guys here in time. I know there are alot of Mach 1 nuts that know their stuff when it comes to these cars.

Your mod list is right on track......

At this time I will be keeping her stock except for 4.10 gears and either a speed calibrator device or maybe go with a Diablosport Chip. But the engine will be untouched.

Keep us up to date with your new baby.

Thanks again becoming a member here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks Harry,

I wanna keep mine stock for a little while too, so she'll be bone stock till I get use to her:Dfrom what I've been reading those 4.10's are sounding better and better. How is the drivability on the streets,ie;highway on 4.10's?

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
I dont have the 4.10s in her yet...still waiting for her to break in. From what I hear ....the Mach 1 will get even better gas mileage because we can use the overdrive 5th alot sooner. And taking off in second is the norm then when driving normal. First gear happens reeeeaaal fast with the 4.10's. I am sure both of us will keep an eye online and in the magazines to see how the cars perform at the track with 4.10's. I cant see how they wont help since with 3.55's the Mach 1's are finishing the 1/4 mile at the very top of third gear. Not the best way to get down the track when you have 4 gears to do it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
ohh yeah!!!!!!!!!!

i own the mach 1 that F8LBITE was talking about with all the bolt ons and i have 430's they are sweet . dont need first for the strret. im new at all this stuff, but i really like the 430's. just food for thought
Tbone

03 mach 1
azure blue 5 speed iup
purchased august 2003
voided warranty august 2003
too much to list, hoping for the 11's

1 - 7 of 7 Posts