Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Yes...it can be done
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After hearing about the red car cutting a 1.46 last night with no hop, I want to get a set. Where can I buy a set of QA1 rear shocks that work on my car? :D

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts

·
Yes...it can be done
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jim!! JDM and I don't get along though. :(

·
Yes...it can be done
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Randy, what was the name of that website? Partshopper or something?

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
03Steve said:
Thanks Jim!! JDM and I don't get along though. :(
Sorry bout that..I have no Problems dealing with Anthony..I call him ANT KNEE (BROOKLYNESE)..
Very nice young man..I know Jim D. but i call Anthony..some times it's better working with the workers..

If you wanted a part from my junkyard?? Your better off knowing the workers i have,,I can't find anything...:D

·
Yes...it can be done
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Yes...it can be done
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ayrton said:
The best price on QA1 is Summit...
I'll check the website...

·
Yes...it can be done
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Jim Vaccaro said:
If you wanted a part from my junkyard?? Your better off knowing the workers i have,,I can't find anything...:D
What about Jimmy Hoffa's tomb? Do you know exactly where that is in the junkyard??

:shocked :jawdrop

·
Yes...it can be done
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
661 Posts
I also have them . nitro

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
i tried the qa-1's before i had to develope my own..

Those things ride so rough, not to mention they DIDN'T stop the hop! The one's i had made ride awesome, DIDN'T hop and are still adjustable to provide BETTER than stock ride and handle as well as original! There are tons of them out there working perfect! Try the qa-1's if you want.....it's your money!! I think mine are still under a table at the shop if you want some!!! :vomit:

·
Registered
246 Posts
I tried the QA1 shocks and Steeda bushings last fall when it started getting cold out and my car hopping badly and i agree the QA1 shocks did nothing to improve the wheelhop at any position.If you want them for wheelhop your wasting your money but if you use them for the track with slicks i feel they would probably do a good job of transferring the weight to the rear tires.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Whow . I had several 1.41 and 1.42 60ft times with them.
As when I did the runs everyone was all over the car - Looking .
the new owner also has 60 tf timees in the 1.4s :)
Just a combo thing ..... Nitro has the combo still
Oh , I have 4 -03 cobras in the shop now . All have the Qa1
All from other states. Peace

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Re: i tried the qa-1's before i had to develope my own..

hpbyhermann said:
Those things ride so rough, not to mention they DIDN'T stop the hop! The one's i had made ride awesome, DIDN'T hop and are still adjustable to provide BETTER than stock ride and handle as well as original! There are tons of them out there working perfect! Try the qa-1's if you want.....it's your money!! I think mine are still under a table at the shop if you want some!!! :vomit:
Hey hpbyhermann, how much do yours run? I get hop sometimes still. Do they work when it's cold out, maybe 50 or even 40 degrees?

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Postban,

First, let me congratulate you on having such a nice combo of sig, avatar, and vehicles. Truly inspiring! :D

Hermanns shocks are $299. a pair...(410) 451-3790.

I have 'em and I don't get hop in the cold - even though the stock F1's spin worse because they are cold and hard, kind of like in your pic...

Bill

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Hey, thanks Bill, for the nice words and the info.

Good to know they will hold in the cold, maybe give me a couple more weeks of terrorizing the public before the WRX takes over.

Probably have to get me a nice set, shocks I mean.

Hit my BilletFlow link for the rest of her.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts