Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hammer's wife here, I just got a phonecall from him and he asked me to post some of the early results.

Nitrous Pete ran 9.99 @ 140mph!!!!!

Hammer ran 11.70 @ 124mph on street tires

JT ran 11.70 @ 121mph on BFG drag radials

That's all the results he could give me from the cell phone, I'm sure he'll have more to tell tonight.

Sounds like they're having a great time.

·
Registered
244 Posts
That is awesome guys. Great job to all of you. I wish I could have been there also. Couldn't make it this time though. Keep it up guys.
Matt

·
Registered
863 Posts
Dustoff !! That's Me ran my new KB blower on Nitirous Pete's Nittos and pulled a 11.67 @ 126.8... I won't even tell my 60' time ! :rolleyes:

Took a bit of getting used to all the extra TQ from the KB !!

You all did well Boys !

And Jim Walls ran an 11.49 @ ??? can't remember.

It seemed we all had trouble Hookin-Up.

Jon L

And I got my ET streets back from Pete right after He pulled a 9.993. On the way home the ETs started crying due to lack of Horsepower Attention !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again Pete and Johnny for all your Vested Efforts !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
521 Posts
9.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pete, you did that on purpose. I bet you slowed down just for a 9.99. LOL, j/k. Way to go PETE!!!!!

·
Banned
572 Posts
WHAT A DAY!

PETE'S RUN WAS THE SHIT !
FASTEST 2003 COBRA IN THE US
(have it on tape)
Eric (pm) me

HAMMER'S car is f'ing nuts with that K/B blower (he let me take it for a spin:D ) got to get me one of them !

and a big thanks to JT for putting down a fat 12.60 @111 mph in my ride (i had a hard time with the 60 ft ) i was dumping it hard enough.

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
cecil

Pete; you be flying dude!!! Now I look at my KB still in the box, and have a problem keeping my pants dry:jawdrop Joe

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Man, I just could not find any hook to save my life!

4 total passes, 2 aborted.

2 OK passes @ 124 and 125 MPH. Second pass 11.80.

Short times both passes were 1.98 and 2.0.

JT clicked off a 11.60 @ 120 before we packed it up.

I guess everyone had a hard time hooking today at Cecil. But that KB and street tires is gonna be a ROUGH thing to master! I had NO seat time whatsoever prior to running at Cecil...street or otherwise.

Running the KB with 16 lbs of boost, K&N filter and Pete's chip. Bassani x and cat aft are the other mods. Car drove back and fourth to Cecil (about 250 total miles) just like a stock car...PERFECT!

Congrats to Pete on making history today, it was awesome to see. JT's got a very good video of the run and I hope he can get it up here.

Great hanging with everyone and it's so great to be back at the track.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Hammer,

Nice to finally meet Ya ! As well as all the other in attendance !

Sweet looking Cobra !! ANd that KB was awesome. We will get these KBs down and then watch out Bro....

Jon L

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dustoff said:
Hammer,

Nice to finally meet Ya ! As well as all the other in attendance !

Sweet looking Cobra !! ANd that KB was awesome. We will get these KBs down and then watch out Bro....

Jon L
It was great meeting you too, Jon. It's stand-up guys like you that make this scene so great. Yeah, all we need is a little seat time with these combos...10's with a tire will be no problem at all.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Sean's vert in the lanes:

Nitto warmup:

I also made one pass today, and got a personal best of [email protected], 1.974 60 ft. on F1's. Improved nearly 4 tenths over last week!

Bill

1 - 20 of 57 Posts