Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Here is my 02 GT I have been working on, it has 4:10's SVO shorties, with BBK off road X pipe, stock Mufflers, Bullitt intake with BBK Throttle body, Vortech V2 Polished S. Trim 13 PSI, Anderson Ford Power Pipe, 42 Pound Injectors, 90 MM LM. I just added the air to air inner cooler it came out real well and so far I am seeing out side air temp, which is very good, I want to install BBK LTH, but they don't make them for a GT with a 4R70W, but I think I can massage the ones for a standard and make them fit, I want to add Flow Master mufflers and a PI 3000 stall, I will get it on the dyno and post the numbers, later this week.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
AWESOME

Nice setup Dennis...very well planned out street animal..
i like it. :D

jim v.

·
Registered
204 Posts
makes my car look like a turd...NICE JOB! BTW its inter-cooler and if you really wanted to get technical..its really an after-cooler. Thank you, good day!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The cooler was made by a compamy that has gone out of buisness TDC but I can still get them from another source I guess I will look into making this kit avaialble.

Dennis

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Dennis Reinhart said:
The cooler was made by a compamy that has gone out of buisness TDC but I can still get them from another source I guess I will look into making this kit avaialble.

Dennis
Dennis..TURBO DRIVEN CONCEPTS Scott Sussman?is that the TDC you are referring to? If so i didn't know they went out of buisness..

Jim V.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wow, that IC is really nice. Looks just like my Paxton IC except the inlet and outlet pipes are not underneath the IC. God I hate that too. How much do you think those would cost to buy????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts