Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
R Getz

I do not know how my post could be 11years old as I just found this site last night 7-19-2020 & 11 years ago I didn't even own a computer let alone know how to post a thread & I am the original owner!

·
Registered
467 Posts
I do not know how my post could be 11years old as I just found this site last night 7-19-2020 & 11 years ago I didn't even own a computer let alone know how to post a thread & I am the original owner!
Not your post, the post right above your first post. Look at the date of their posting it was done 06-01-2009 which is 11 years ago.

ks

·
Administrator
9,417 Posts
You are right about the representation that your post is 11 years old Russell. That was a miscue on my part. Kevin stated it accurately in post # 22 when he correctly identified your post as having been made more than 11 years after the previous last post in the thread.

The reason I raise the posting date issues is that it is not unreasonable to expect a response to a posting asking for information or help. When the posting is made to a thread where the last post is over a decade old, the likelihood that any of the original participants in the thread might still be active and able to respond is remote at best.

It would be to your advantage to start a new thread (or find a newer thread) on the particular subject to solicit help in resolving your particular challenge.

Ed

21 - 23 of 23 Posts