Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installation Pics
A friend of mine was taking pictures and wrote a few words about the installation of my Magnaflow C/B.

I must say, the sound is just what I was looking for. Not too loud at idle, but when you open the throttle it sounds perfect. I had guys pulling up beside me saying it sounded great.
Very Very happy with the Maggie C/B

No sound clip yet, but I did take it down to show it off to brianR, and he confirms it sounds damn good.
Here is a link to the tech article, let me know what you think,
Thanks,
Ken

http://modernmusclecars.net/articles/catback/index.html

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I paid $346.00 and 30 dolla shipping, total on the Master Card was 376 even. Way worth it, and very easy to put on. Best money spent and makes the car THAT much more fun to drive:D

·
Registered
10 Posts
kens03cobra said:
I paid $346.00 and 30 dolla shipping, total on the Master Card was 376 even. Way worth it, and very easy to put on. Best money spent and makes the car THAT much more fun to drive:D
Was this the magnaflow cat back system #15644? If so where did you buy it? THANKS!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bosscobra said:
Was this the magnaflow cat back system #15644? If so where did you buy it? THANKS!!
Yes, bought it from Full Line Exhaust out of Dothan AL I believe,

they shipped it out the same day I called:cool: :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will post sound clip tomorrow for those interested in hearing what the Mag C/B sounds like with stock h-pipe..
:D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks, took a trip to Tacoma yesturday to visit with a few friends and take some pics, I was getting KUDOS from strangers on the way home :D :D :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts