Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i installed just the performance tune on friday afternoon and friday night i head to the track and before then my best was a 13.01 @ 111.xx. so i was hoping for high twelves. well i only get one test and tune before bracket racing starts and i line up i miss the launch w/ a 2.39 60' (i bogged) and halfway missed third and end up with a 13.01 @ 110.xx, well we get 20 minutes break so i ice the s/c and try again, i get to the line and the guy asks me my dial in and i say 12.8, he says no way because i don't have a helmet so he tellsme that i have to dial in at a 14.00, so i figure just go through 1-3 and get out of it. well i line up against a guy dial in at a 14.50 (which i didn't know at that time.) and the lights dropped staggered me leaving second and i hit the launch really good(2.1 60') and made up the difference before second, i nailed second and third perfect and got out of it.(about 150-200 feet before the 1/4 mile) and he gets the win light even with me crossing first.so i ma like WTF! well iget the time slip and i ran a 12.88 @ 110.xx. so i break out and i am pissed that i broke into the 12's with just three gears and don't even know the real potential because my night is done.

can you believe that crap man i was mad. i can't believe the predator made that much difference.
well sorry so long.
brandon

·
Registered
8,192 Posts
FEARSNO1 said:
can you believe that crap man i was mad. i can't believe the predator made that much difference.
well sorry so long.
LOL, where did you go, Gulfport? Nah, you must have went to the new track in Baton Rouge area?

Brandon, that's AWESOME bud! I'm glad to see my customers posting their results. Please keep us informed on your great progresses!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the track is in batonrouge, named capitol city raceway. well i am off to the dealer to get the steering wheel replaced because it is rubbing off the leather at the 12 o'clock postion. should i take out the predator program or leave it in and what will happen if they flash over the performance tune?
thanks
brandon

·
Registered
8,192 Posts
FEARSNO1 said:
the track is in batonrouge, named capitol city raceway. well i am off to the dealer to get the steering wheel replaced because it is rubbing off the leather at the 12 o'clock postion. should i take out the predator program or leave it in and what will happen if they flash over the performance tune?
Brandon,

Make sure you restore the program back to the original backup, just how it says in the manual, so you will not have any issues with them.

P.s. My steering wheel has some chaffing on the lower left spoke of the wheel on the front side where the leather wraps around the bar. Hmmm...

Sincerely...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts