Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at the track today and I think it blew off. It's the only thing it could be, everything is functioning and the pumps are kicking on, I just have no fuel pressure, has anyone in a Cobra had this problem yet? JL called it on the first guess that was the problem, it took all day for me to track it down. My buddy Tbone ran his Mach 1 and ripped off a 12.2 @ 110 on his 3rd time to the track but his axle broke on the next run. So all the solid axle guys can see they break also. No flaim but everything breaks.

·
Registered
467 Posts
F8LBITE said:
Was at the track today and I think it blew off. It's the only thing it could be, everything is functioning and the pumps are kicking on, I just have no fuel pressure, has anyone in a Cobra had this problem yet? JL called it on the first guess that was the problem, it took all day for me to track it down. My buddy Tbone ran his Mach 1 and ripped off a 12.2 @ 110 on his 3rd time to the track but his axle broke on the next run. So all the solid axle guys can see they break also. No flaim but everything breaks.
I have a friend of mine that had the same problem after he put the KB on it. it would drop to 7-8psi of fuel pressure UNDER BOOST at the big end. Think he ended up putting a bigger MAF on it because it was pegging it. And a new fuel pressure regulator.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
F8lbite where did you get the 3inch Flowmaster catback???? No hijack intended.

·
Banned
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got the 3" mufflers and had the flow tubes made and Dynomax sells 3" pre bent tailpipes, and I dropped the tank today and the line did blow off, it was the feed line after the Y connector. It sucked I had to take the Catback off to drop the tank.

·
Registered
47 Posts
:evil

·
Banned
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess, it holds pressure now so I'll be up to tune on Friday JL:evil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts