Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just finished up our new fan kit for the 03 intercooler heat exchanger. The first 25 kits sold will be specially priced a $229. The kit consist of two quility high volumn fans, mounting hardware, heavy duty relay, wire and switch. If interested give me a call or e-mail. Pictures can be seen at: http://www.amazonracing.com

Thanks
Rick

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is there any benefit for a 450hp, street-driven Cobra? Or is this more for the track crowd?

·
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I helps keep the air charge cool at low speeds or when you stopped. It aids in keeping the car consistent too. Yes it will help any car with a pulley change.

Rick

·
Registered
218 Posts
How difficult is the install? Any splicing required? Is it a simple nuts & bolts job?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Rick,

Will this work just as well as the heat exhchanger upgrades from PHP or JDM? I love the price and need some help with heat soak issues with this 2.93 upper / 4lb lower setup.

thanks,
Gary

·
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not that bad at all. wiring the fans is not that hard. A fused hot wire from the battery and t-tap into the pump ground. When the EEC grounds the pump the fans come on too. fans have a universal bracket to mount them any way you want.

Rick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts