Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at Mike Dez Racing today and talking with Mike we were wondering what kind of interest there would be amongst the 2v crowd for an all mod motor track rental. I know we could get at least 4-5 blown 2v's from the shop to show up but would like to make it a whole track rental and have some kind of shootout just for fun. would be looking to do this no later than May before the weather starts really getting hot. would be a ton of fun to have a bunch of blown 2v's show up and see what we can get out of them.. post up if you'd be interested and lets see what we can get going!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Great Idea Mike is the Man for the Mustang Guys!! I will be having my new ride to him in the next couple weeks :tip:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive known Mike for 5 years now and he is the only guy to touch my car besides myself. there are enough blown modulars out of his shop that we could easily get something going.. I think we need 12 cars for the Wednesday rental and it would be a ton of fun just to get laps in and see how other guys are doing as well..

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
surprized with the amount of guys from the shop and the area that post on here there hasn't been more response to this thread to try and setup a good track outing.. bring out some of the quicker modulars and have a good time with it.

·
Super Moderator
3,538 Posts
I'd love to go, but i'm kind of far away.

·
Registered
140 Posts
i dunno if you will allow the 4 valve guys to play. maybe we can get tj off his ass and make him run that monster he built.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dunno if you will allow the 4 valve guys to play. maybe we can get tj off his ass and make him run that monster he built.
I think we could easily fill a track rental day with 2 or 4 valve guys that want to go.. I just want it to be a good time and be able to make some decent passes.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I would love to go allso but it is just a lil to far away i think!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.