Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
The car has IRS everyone knows this , where were you ?
At wfc irs , NO SOLID AXLE
I am keeping the factory sys. IRS . If I had a solid axle I would come out of the hole much harder , I cant floor it till 30ft.
But I want to keep it IRS, I like the ride for now :)

G

·
Yes Pete's car has and is still the stock IRS with stock original halfshafts turning 1.43 short times!!! The auto helps ease the shock on the drivetrain. Now all he needs is a tranny that can handle all the torque.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
2003 Cobra (20 lbs of boost and nitrous)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Pete, amazing how all those rumors start, isn't it? Remember what I told you on the phone yesterday? :rolleyes:

Some folks have nothing better to do than tell BS!

·
Snake Charmer
2,830 Posts
Damn guys, sorry. I could have sworn that I read somewhere pete said he had solid rear. Wasnt my intent to put anyone down or offend anyone. :(

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey man, no, nothing against you, just against those who state things purposely with intent to cause problems. It's well apparent that you didn't mean to do that.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I knew Petes car still had the IRS but what I was surprised to find out was that his and JDM still have the stock halfshafts!:eek: Granted Pete has an auto that is easier on the halfshafts, but this weekend JDM was launching pretty hard on slicks and no problems, I want to know how come all these other cars with tons less power and some stock cars are breaking them, is it because they are getting wheel hop and staying in it?

G

·
Also...Jim D'Amore wasnt power shifting either to save punishment on the drivetrain, and he still turned some awesome times.

These guys have every spectrum of 03 modifying covered.
From all out lightened up with solid rear, automatics and stock rears with stock halfshafts and then 6 speeds too. Nitrous is a good friend to these cars too.

We are living in what will be, a very cool time in history..enjoy.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Registered
85 Posts
Sooo Pete, how are your "blackouts" these days? Oh, and have you had to chase any of your cars lately? LOL

;)

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
While we are eliminating falsehoods at the Rumermill diner, I got one for ya Pete. A few people have told me that you blew the bottom end in your cobra down in Florida. Now I have no clue if it is rumor or fact, Just thought I would ask. ;)

Razor.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Well I can say this . I fly jets and , Piss gold dust .... lol
OHH forgot !! I also shit cam shafts ,
just playing , But I never had the motor apart, .....
Just did the cam recall , and the noise is still there :(
nitro :):shocked :hammer

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
nitrous pete said:
Well I can say this . I fly jets and , Piss gold dust .... lol
OHH forgot !! I also shit cam shafts ,
just playing , But I never had the motor apart, .....
Just did the cam recall , and the noise is still there :(
nitro :):shocked :hammer
Thanks for clearing that up Pete.

Razor.

G

·
Z20_WHAT said:
Sooo Pete, how are your "blackouts" these days? Oh, and have you had to chase any of your cars lately? LOL

;)
I dont know what Pete thinks about that...maybe more than I know..but I dont think blackouts are anything to joke about. I do remember him having some health probs way back. Just glad he has been doing good since.

Maybe I am just taking that the wrong way...but why are people here and there always trying to bring Pete down. Just not right..

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
2003 Cobra (20 lbs of boost and nitrous)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Wasn't trying to bring him down! It's all good, just some "jokes" and dirt I had from a good friend of his up here!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts