Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in the process of moving and my new house was suppose to be done at the end of may and we were having connection problems so we cut the computer off and the house wasn't done until the end of June so its been awhile. I'll actually comment on my run in at O.C. Maryland against a Z06 that a lot of crap got talked about. I got a good 2nd gear roll run with the Vette going over the bridge back to Rt.50 were he said I didn't pull much but I guess 5 cars before I get to 4th gear were my car really pulls like a big dog ain't to shabby from a roll. Any good car like a Z06 will hang in there until 4th gear. And at the stop light he did get me because prior to my trip I switched to My old Nitto's and took off my BFG's because of definite rain. In turn my car wheel hops like f*cking crazy on those and as soon as I smacked it, it blew the tires off and went straight to the rev limiter and I couldn't get the car into 2nd gear. (Brand new trans not broke in yet and wheel hop don't mix well). When I finally got the car in 2nd gear it was as if someone put the brakes the Vette because his pull was going backwards and then guess what, he lifted. I wonder why? I've have run as fast as 11.40's missing a gear so I know I was going to stomp him on the other end but he knew that and gave up like he beat me. But anyways since his car is so bad and my car didn't look like a 10 sec car to him he can bring that over priced piece out anytime,anywhere and I stomp a mud hole in his ass.:hammer But its good to be back.

·
Registered
49 Posts
hey Tom, good to here from you. Last time I saw you we were at JL's shop, he was tuning your ride with the 10 sec. tune:shocked
Are you going to make the Mod Shootout here in Columbus?
Later, Josh

G

·
Welcome back buddy.....I knew that Vette story going around wasnt the whole story.

Hot Rod(New Jersey F8LBITE)Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
2003 Cobra (22 lbs of boost and nitrous..yep..stock Eaton too)
1400 miles still only since October 02

·
Registered
209 Posts
Tommy, it was nice meeting yall up in VA at FFW. I had the silver 03 you ran in round one.

That's one of the reasons I quit street racing. I had a punk in a mid-90 Monte Carlo just mash the hell out of it on me this morning. I was barely giving it any throttle. I gave it enough that I thought I would see him in my rear view if he left like most people leave a light. I didn't see him and looked and his front bumper was at my door. I'm sure he went around saying he hung with an 03.

Are you going to the NMRA race in Ohio?

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
F8LBite: Check your PM's.

Silver03Snake: Is that Norwalk?

I'll be at the Mod shootout.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Not sure. It's posted on here. I guess we are heading for the Mustangweekly thing at Myrtle Beach. I wouldn't mind running at Ohio though. We may run True Street at Bristol at FFW the first of August. I'll definately be there but may just watch. Mark will probably run his 03.

F8tlbite, hope to catch up to you oneday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts