Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, I just back a while ago from JD's PErformance and i would like to post my numbers. The intake air temp was 92 degrees, the barometer was at 29.75 and these are SAE numbers. 458.0 rwhp and 453.1 rwtqe. Do these look on par with others. I think my torque is a bit low, though. Maybe the humidity had something to do with it? Who knows? HAMMER, good luck with that beast, you are a good guy and we had a good time there. Thanks man, I'll see ya again.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Nice number with the 2.93. I only got a few more horse's out of the 2.80. Those look right on......Hows that Stinger System?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Stinger is wicked sounding.....HAMMER heard it and liked it (I hope).....I like it, supposedly the best number maker cat-back out there. Who knows if that's true. I like it better than the Magnaflow, but I still miss the Flowmaster sound.......

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congrats on the numbers. You probably got more in it with better air. It was hot, and there is alot of humidity in the air. How rich/lean? Are you happy that you got the custom tuned autologic instead of a mail order diablo?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, from what Rich said I should be happier with a custom Autologic, it's made for my car the way my car runs. I think there is some left in it, it was shitty weather, but I won't make excuses. My air/fuel is fat, and Joe really didn't play with the timing I think. We shall see in time.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts