Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got the head swap project finished up by a dyno tune at JD's performance....Final #'s were 274 / 316 .... They are stock 03 heads and cams with stock manifolds and the car has gone [email protected] before the tune.

Jd's is in PA, and Joe is a great tuner.. He used a superchip that i allready had so i wouldnt have to pay for a chip. I watched him play with all kinds of stuff till she made max power and thats where i want it lol. My air fuel was 13.0 across the board. All I can say is that if someone is thinking about the headswap , go for it.

JD's auto rapair and high performance
215 938-9270 I cant say how happy i am with this place

·
Registered
492 Posts
Sweet numbers dude. JD has done all my tuning, and I have never had anything but good results with him. Other than my current problem, which is looking like the machine shop who dropped the ball. I may have seen your car there. When did you leave it and pick it up? If it was in the last month, you'd have seen mine. Silver GT, Cobra R rims, Saleen spoiler, Tinted with a stripe across the windshield.

·
Registered
652 Posts
This is John Cardamones 79 Fairmont with a 427SOHC engine. This car was built at Whytes Auto Repair whom JD work for before going on his own. This motor was produced in 1965 and was the forefather for the 4.6. Note the articles states it has Crane cams. So this is just one example of JD'S experience. RAY

1 - 4 of 4 Posts